Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

1. Would it be possible to add an interface, where we could see all of our top-times?

2. Don't judge too fast on this one.
Would it be possible to make tanks unable to shoot on DD's? I understand that it's fun to see the tank flying around half of the time, so removing them is not an option,
but the shooting is just so annoying.

3. I think we all can agree, that getting those slow or hard-to-handle cars (dozer, forklift, kart, etc.) in NTS is just not fun. Especially if you're in front. 
Would it be possible to implement a method, that checks if you already got one of those "shit"-cars durring the race, and rerolls them if you did.
This might be a stupid idea, but I really think it would make NTS more enjoyable over-all. 

4. And lastly. You're thoughts on auto-deleting all maps that get more dislikes than likes (after a certain number of course, not 1 > 0);

1. Would it be possible to add an interface, where we could see all of our top-times?

2. Don't judge too fast on this one.

Would it be possible to make tanks unable to shoot on DD's? I understand that it's fun to see the tank flying around half of the time, so removing them is not an option,

but the shooting is just so annoying.

3. I think we all can agree, that getting those slow or hard-to-handle cars (dozer, forklift, kart, etc.) in NTS is just not fun. Especially if you're in front. 

Would it be possible to implement a method, that checks if you already got one of those "shit"-cars durring the race, and rerolls them if you did.

This might be a stupid idea, but I really think it would make NTS more enjoyable over-all. 

4. And lastly. You're thoughts on auto-deleting all maps that get more dislikes than likes (after a certain number of course, not 1 > 0);

1. Yes. Cool idea.

2. Maybe, guess we need some voting on this one.

3. Hell no, it's NTS for something. You might not enjoy it but the other players passing you are rejoicing in your misery.

4. Would need to be a big like/dislike ratio like 1:10, most players don't even care about voting or don't know how. Also, any map should be played and voted certain amount of times to apply the keep/delete criterion. Anyhow, I think it's better to report the map and get it reviewed by a map manager.

Make changes to the modshop so you can mod the current car you're in, instead of having to choose it first. Or buy the current car you're in.

Also a filter in the car list, so you don't have to scroll down to look for it.

This^

Also a suggestion for the music player in F7. Why'd you even choose soundcloud? Add Spotify instead and everyone will be happy :)

Make changes to the modshop so you can mod the current car you're in, instead of having to choose it first. Or buy the current car you're in.

This^

Also a suggestion for the music player in F7. Why'd you even choose soundcloud? Add Spotify instead and everyone will be happy :)

Because soundcloud got a free API to stream music, and soundcloud does not.

This^

Can't you use Spotify's web player somehow?

This^

Can't you use Spotify's web player somehow?

No.

Like i said, spotify is not free.

I am however planning to include another source of music streaming. But there are alot of things i need to do before i will be doing that.

Edited by KaliBwoy