Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

Why all of the sudden today can I not use F7 to make the progress bar on the right-hand side of the screen to disappear?  People's usernames are too long, and they extend into the area of the screen where I need to see.  Every time I join one of the two servers, the first thing I do is press F7 to get rid of it.  I even checked the list of commands.  The rest of the ones that have always been there are there, but the F7 one is gone.  Please bring that option back.

Why all of the sudden today can I not use F7 to make the progress bar on the right-hand side of the screen to disappear?  People's usernames are too long, and they extend into the area of the screen where I need to see.  Every time I join one of the two servers, the first thing I do is press F7 to get rid of it.  I even checked the list of commands.  The rest of the ones that have always been there are there, but the F7 one is gone.  Please bring that option back.

Go to /settings> ui settings> progress bar and uncheck the enable checkbox. You only have to do it once since it saves your setting.

Just do /settings. That's the reason why I made KaliBwoy angry tho. Check your settings, well... check out it all, there are a lot of things.

I wasnt angry, its just very annoying explaining the same question to the same guy for more then 5 times.

Just do /settings. That's the reason why I made KaliBwoy angry tho. Check your settings, well... check out it all, there are a lot of things.

I wasnt angry, its just very annoying explaining the same question to the same guy for more then 5 times.

Well.. I just didn't see all, F7 was nice, but now with /settings it's saved forever, so it's better ^^. sorry tho

Edit: Please, check out all maps must have at least 50 spawns, I really hate when your car gets flipped or whatever it happens.

Edited by neox.

give mods

/kick

/kick and /mute would be a good addition since some players are bugged and /k command doesn't work, or there's some spammers and also players advertising other servers, but anyway that's an admin job so for me is fine at it is now.

Edited by neox.

low fps and ping players must be auto-moved in ghostmode or another dimension

THIS is the solution to low fps not adding gaymode to all circuit maps

^ or that

ghostmode at least for circuit maps, its just stupid when you have whole races ruined by some random low fps guy. just drop the whole fun server bullshit, ever since theres the mix server, theres been lots of opportunities to improve the race server.....

I've been adding ghost mode to a few circuits on race, if you know any circuits that you think it should have ghost mode enabled, let me know and I'll take a look at them, race is in serious need of some map cleaning.

No don't do that, circuit maps are about contact ffs

You think anyone would watch Nascar with ghostmode?

You think a map thats just a round circle is fun people going round in circles without the risk of crashing into the other 20 players going the opposite direction... thats not map cleaning

Race has been doing fine for years without obsessively adding gm to everything. In fact there's already too much dimensions and gm already, its sleep inducing.

GM must be random for this maps or /vote

No I don't know what would result from that but it's lame. Democracy is lame. Authors are what bring spice to the world. The map maker is God. If he makes a map that's a round circle with buggies going in opposite directions he did because he had avoiding other cars in mind.

Authors confront their audience. Audiences are just sheep. And then there's Kanye West who's a combination of the two, where you're always left wondering, is he a moron or is he doing it on purpose

I can just imagine a swarm of pussies voting ghostmode on contact maps, it would be in harmony with the idea that the universe should have swarms of turds in Justin Bieber concerts.