Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

okay, i have a real suggestion. what about turnin mr.green/race into a serious race server with only high quality/oldschool maps? we already got SDK, who seems like the most competent admin there is in mta now (not tryin to asskiss), to handle it. so, why not try to make it a serious racing server? everyone who just wants to have fun, can play on mix, so why not? well, its just a suggestion...

What do you define as "serious race server"? (full ghostmode?, no lauging allowed?), and in my opinion, a high quality map is an objective subjective thing, there will always be different tastes in maps that people consider high quality.

Edited by KaliBwoy

okay, i have a real suggestion. what about turnin mr.green/race into a serious race server with only high quality/oldschool maps? we already got SDK, who seems like the most competent admin there is in mta now (not tryin to asskiss), to handle it. so, why not try to make it a serious racing server? everyone who just wants to have fun, can play on mix, so why not? well, its just a suggestion...

What do you define as "serious race server"? (full ghostmode?, no lauging allowed?), and in my opinion, a high quality map is an objective thing, there will always be different tastes in maps that people consider high quality.

like gm on circuits, no more total shitmaps (i know its subjective, but i think we can somewhat agree on whats good and whats rather pointless), stuff like that. its just a suggestion and maybe something to work on, im willing to help on the maps department.,,, if its wanted

I'd rather see an extra server that's for serious racing

hey, or that

Started on a map editor plugin, please test out and play with it a bit

BETA VERSION, DO NOT UPLOAD MAPS MADE WITH THIS YET
Download: mrgreen.zip

There's a resource in there that needs to be copied to the editor and a race.edf file to overwrite in the original race gamemode (I'd prefer not to overwrite, but the editor has no way to add properties to other definitions).

You can test all modes, NTS checkpoints will change colour and vehicles, CTF/RTF flags will show a message, shooter has Jump and Rockets and you can put randommarkers (it does not do <include> however).

The map output will be in a new format that still needs to be created for the servers.

375a06d2c4.jpg

Add mrgreen to definitions:

cac3a9945c.jpg

Set the racemode in map settings:
46b25ba4ae.jpg
(I SEE SPECIAL RADE)

Setting checkpoints for NTS:

4c8956fad4.jpg

Setting teams for CTF spawnpoints:

5cc3341823.jpg

Download: mrgreen.zip

There's a resource in there that needs to be copied to the editor and a race.edf file to overwrite in the original race gamemode (I'd prefer not to overwrite, but the editor has no way to add properties to other definitions).

You can test all modes, NTS checkpoints will change colour and vehicles, CTF/RTF flags will show a message, shooter has Jump and Rockets and you can put randommarkers (it does not do <include> however).

The map output will be in a new format that still needs to be created for the servers.

375a06d2c4.jpg

cac3a9945c.jpg

46b25ba4ae.jpg

(I SEE SPECIAL RADE)

4c8956fad4.jpg

5cc3341823.jpg

Nice work SDK :)

Download: attachicon.gifmrgreen.zip

375a06d2c4.jpg

cac3a9945c.jpg

46b25ba4ae.jpg

(I SEE SPECIAL RADE)

4c8956fad4.jpg

5cc3341823.jpg

great job SDK

can u remove rc cars

Edited by Borz
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest AleksCore

random is f*cked up everywhere. It just repeating things again and again. No random at all. 

P.S. matrix broken, I see always same people IRL. System failure

P.P.S. what if I tell you that we live in matrix and we actually playing virtual games in virtual game which have own virtual games and this games also have own virtual games

Edited by AleksCore