Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

Is there any way to make it so that the nos color is different for everyone like headlights are?

This is impossible at the moment. MTA doesnt count nos as elements attached to players, so there is no difference between your nos and my nos.

Would be very cool to do it, but its nearly impossible/not worth the trouble ATM.

Edited by KaliBwoy

The irc echos have been moved to new channels, #mrgreen.race and #mrgreen.mix, ignore the topic in #mrgreen

F5 shows /mapinfo too now

Added switch server button to F9

FPS and pingchecker now moves to spectator instead of kicking

Fixed some anti_reconnect errors

Sometimes when I type a message in F3 or set some stuff in f6, when a new map starts, whatever I do does not effect the windows I opened (f6 or f3).
So I mean like when I write a private message to someone and a new map starts at that moment, the things I write take effect on the game. So I accidently press my binds or press t and write my private message accidently on console

Please fix :)

okay, i have a real suggestion. what about turnin mr.green/race into a serious race server with only high quality/oldschool maps? we already got SDK, who seems like the most competent admin there is in mta now (not tryin to asskiss), to handle it. so, why not try to make it a serious racing server? everyone who just wants to have fun, can play on mix, so why not? well, its just a suggestion...