Mr. Green Gaming

Green Earth

Last seen footage of Saudi-Beanria after Clavraq forces invaded.

post-3-1246319583_thumb.jpg

It was rumoured that President Bean died of a severe head explosion after seeing this footage.

Saudi-Beanria is now part of the new Clavonian Empire!

(someone better start editing that world map)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hundrance2 has sent special troops to assist ChinaRobb!

post-312-1246347742_thumb.jpg

Wow the picture was better then i expected O.o its almost movie like.

You must see the pic in fullscreen. its much better.

i also made one in daylight.. dunno wich one is better :o

post-312-1246348281_thumb.jpg

(note: You cant see the rope. it was behind his body when i shot it. looks better tho)

And The troops are at Robo's command! tell them a mission and ill make a pic where they do that :D (note: They wont do: Scratch mah ballz)

I added botil yesterday D:

Also clavus, doing stuff like that to somebodys country may make ppl sad D: (especially when the enemy is bean, he has all the propkillnukes you know.. and they WORK.)

Atleast, nobody fucking takes EmRAlaska in one post. Unless I'm given 100 000gc that is.

Uh.. so New-Squirrelland, anything else?

Captain EmRAnov, who was on scout mission in North Ywarea before the war started, is now in bad situation.

Most of EmRAlaska's forces are in ChinaRobb, getting the invaders out. But after radioing for long enough, it seems EmRAnov now has pickup from one of the allied countries. He prodably should hurry to the extraction point.

dm_arctic_vendetta_sun_v30000.png

..But that doesn't mean he can't grab some secret information on the way.

Also clavus, doing stuff like that to somebodys country may make ppl sad D: (especially when the enemy is bean, he has all the propkillnukes you know.. and they WORK.)

He never had a chance to fire them... meaning they are now in my hands! Har har har.

Planning on next move...

My Physgun is fucking up annoying, so I cant pose right now @_@. Heres what the plan was -

Being gangraped from both ends of his location, Robo turned to his allies in his most desperate hour. He ordered Hundreds sexy special troops to keep North Ywarea & The Clavonian Empire pressured for the moment. Robo concentrated all of his troops on Mayco's Crazy army for as long as possible.

He rang his buddy EmRa and said "Initiate Operation WAR - E".

Here is a picture of the Squirrels Liberation Army, leaded by the businessman Squirrel-Dude. They finally liberated new-squirrelland from combine control. He will now decide who he will support in the war.

d1_trainstation_020000.jpg

PS: They were a bit drunk in the picture. ;)

A few good ones for you could be...

1. Ni Poland (Poland)

2. Nitalia. (Italia)

3. Pauhstralia

(i still wonder if Nugget is gonna help us :o , my forces cant keep Clavanian empire + North Korywa back! )

P.S New - Squirrelland could also help us!!

I like the Two first country :D

ctf_2fort0000.jpg

Commandos from new-squirrelland launch a surprise attack at one of the bases of the armed of Dannivegia, stationed at the shoutbox islands. The attack is a succes, and the leader of the SLA (Squirrels Liberation Army) captures the inteligence himself, and kills one of the leaders of Dannivegia!

In other news, the businessman that is leading new-squirrelland, is almost sure to join Hundrance2 and it's allies.

*BREAKING NEWS*

After the leader of New-Squirrelland attacked Dannivegia, huge riots broke out. The bussinesman fled, handing over his power to his brother. But he couldn't use his power for a long time: in one of the Riots he was killed.

d1_trainstation_020002.jpg

The people of New-Squirrelland now have established a new goverment, based on democracy. This goverment wants to show how sorry they are that their old leader attacked one of their allies, and decided to join the war.

Special forces strike teams will be deployed and support allied troops if requested. The militairy staff isn't sure yet where to deploy the main ground force.

Here you can see one of the strike teams, ready to head out:

ep2_outland_12a0003.jpg