Mr. Green Gaming

Green Earth

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Clavonian Empire's 546th Epic-Laz0r-Dragon division kicks Hundred2's ass back to his own country, cutting off his help to ChinaRobb.

post-3-1246401328_thumb.jpg

The Clavonian Empire requests ERRORan and Botil to join its cause. We've got dragons that fire lasers ya know.

To everyone making moves after this one: use the color scheme please.

Clavus you nub, that launch facility was in North Ywarea. :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the first votings in New-Squirrelland, CompagnonCube is elected to be prime minister!

cs_italy0000.jpg

Holy fuck, I can't wait to see what happens next..

Nuclear Fallout? Rebellion of robots? Civil wars? New cold war? :o

Can i be the United Cow of Americhucker? after all i am the only american on this forum or i will take some country that has some nuclear warfare.

Why can't ppl stop asking for countries that are already taken? <:o nugget was the one I created this with, so we have the biggest warpower D:

No one has United Kingdom tho. And as far as I know they got nukes too?

not any more.

:P

i think they have now got rid of their whole nuclear arsenal, or at least some of it, i read somewhere in a newspaper

The Clavonian Empire's campaign is going smoothly. It's breaking through ChinaRobb's forces and claiming more and more land. An ultimatum is submitted to the ChinaRobb leader. If he does do not surrender, there will be consequences!

post-3-1246439507_thumb.jpg

Yes, that's a stegosaurus with miniguns on his back.

Seeing the Stegosaurus with fricking Miniguns on his back, Robo literally shit his pants.

RoboChina was being attack from all ends of his beautiful country, and Robo announced his country was in complete turmoil (no shit). Riots ensued.

post-75-1246445062_thumb.jpg

Hiding in the mountains of RoboChina’s Wilderness, Robo knew It was going to be the last stand for him. Robo along with his allies ordered all the remaining troops to support the Wall-E destroyer. But for how long would it last???? And what would Robos Fate be??

- btw I know my posing is shit ;) Im a zs player not a poser :P But I have AWP's for arms now so my sexyness has multiplied by 1000.

Edited by RoboRobb

The Clavonian Empire tests the captured propkill nukes.

post-3-1246447548_thumb.jpg

Footage of the demonstration is send to all hostile countries, including ChinaRobb, EMRAlaska, Candaluvas, Hundrance2 and Squirrelland. In the envelope is a full-surrender treaty that only requires their signature. There's also a midget drawn at the bottom that gives them the finger.

The footage is also broadcast on the internet, so most of their rioting citizens see it too. Psychological warfare ftw.