And pull us through

And pull us through

And thinks this is the end, the end

This is the end

Of the world

:V

Edited by ERROR 401

Hundrance2's forces are weakening!

WAR-E must come fast. or.. no... we cant think that...

post-312-1246391405_thumb.jpg

(yes when they dual wield saws there is a epic last stand :o(And i cant get the Bf2 models to work D: , i placed a DL in my addons folder and it doesnt work .. where did you get yours EmRA))

In a secret facility somewhere in JapanGord...

post-12-1246392310_thumb.jpg

... have Emperor Redihito started to construct handmade robots which will replace certain soldiers, or even become commanders of squads for North Ywarea and South Maycorea.

(Yeah, I've joined them :'))

Edited by Redgord

Holy fuck, I can't wait to see what happens next..

Nuclear Fallout? Rebellion of robots? Civil wars? New cold war? :o

Can i be the United Cow of Americhucker? after all i am the only american on this forum or i will take some country that has some nuclear warfare.

Why can't ppl stop asking for countries that are already taken? <:o nugget was the one I created this with, so we have the biggest warpower D:

No one has United Kingdom tho. And as far as I know they got nukes too?

Somewhere in the Tibetan Plateau, far away from Ywarean, Clavonian and Mayconian Troops, a meeting is taking place! President of Communist ChinaRobb, mister RoboRobb has signed the treaty to establish an ALLIANCE between his country and Canadaluvas. You can see president Deluvas, in the left of the picture and president RoboRobb on the right!

post-18-1246397643_thumb.jpg

... Canadaluvasian Forces are prepared and waiting for further notice! The Evil Forces of North Ywarea, SouthMaycoreea and Clavonian Empire could not stand in front of such army! Trained like Spartans, these warriors live to fight and kick some ass!

post-18-1246397807_thumb.jpg

We (United Nuggets of Nublin, Emralaska,Canadaluvas,Hudredrance2 and ChinaRobb) shall seek alliance with Aiurstralia, because in the final hour, there will be just one alliance standing, and that will have the ultimate weapon from this country! The HACKTOMIC BOMB! .. prepare for Unforseen Consequences .. [like charple01.mdl all over the Clavonian Empire]

Edited by -N7-BloodGuard Deluvas
We need a timeline damnit, with what side does what. I'm totally lost.

And the world map needs to be updated.

EDIT: Guess I'll go make that timeline, brb.

i think that youre about to have your butt kicked, unless i can get on gmod within an hour, which i dont see happening

I personally think it's best if we don't allow people to just march in and kill other members.

To kill another member, you have to either ask the member himself, or vote in the topic. It's just a suggestion. If anyone has better suggestions, please contribute.

Here's yer list and timeline.

Participants (and team colours, no colour is no side chosen yet):

EmRAlaska

Candaluvas

United Nuggets of Nublica

Botil

Hundrance2

Dannivegia

Sneeden

Clavraq -> Clavonian Empire

Saudi-Beanria (VANQUISHED)

ERRORan

ChinaRobb

North Ywarea

JapanGord

South Maycorea

Aiurstralia

New Squirrelland

Other areas:

MOONPEANUSLAND

The Shoutbox Island

Timeline:

Game started

ChinaRobb invaded by North Ywarea

Josif EmRAlin and president Nuggetham Lincoln have agreed to come to Robo Mao's aid

President Lee Mayco-bak, president of South Maycorea, decides to join Ywarea's forces.

Primeminister Danni of Dannivegia join the forces of Chinarobb

Saudi-Beanria is invaded by Clavraq, creating the new Clavonian Empire!

Hundrance2 has sent special troops to assist ChinaRobb!

Captain EmRAnov steals information from North Ywarea

South Maycorea invades ChinaRobb, to support North Ywarea

The Clavonian Empire joins forces with North Ywarea and starts invading ChinaRobb from the other side.

Hundred2 sends more forces to aid ChinaRobb

Squirrel-Dude does stuff in Squirrelland.

Commandos from new-squirrelland launch a surprise attack at one of the bases of the armed of Dannivegia. Squirrelland is being called a dumbass for attacking its allies.

After the leader of New-Squirrelland attacked Dannivegia, huge riots broke out. New government in charge now. Readying special forces to help allies.

Dannivegia accepts that the former goverment of The people of New-Squirrelland fucked up and wants to shakes hand as a sign of friendship.

Hundrance2 forces are weakening, apparently not doing so well in helping ChinaRobb.

The former Botil government has made an Orbital Invasion Shield (I.O.S) to protect it from incoming attacks. Botil remains neutral.

JapanGord starts creating robot soldier stuff for the North Ywarea invasion.

Squirrell-Dude captures a facility from god-knows what country. I bet one of his allies again.

President of Communist ChinaRobb, mister RoboRobb has signed the treaty to establish an ALLIANCE between his country and Canadaluvas.

Making this game-ish takes the fun out imo, but I don't want to come to say no to everything,

as this was going to be just a comic about mrgreen, and ended up posing thing like this.. :o

But I agree with mayco on that marching and killing thing, atleast not big things like "I TOTALLY PWNZORZ UR DEFUNSHES AND NUKE THE SHIT OUTHA UR LDR"

Only thing I dont like is updating that darn map D:

EDIT: lol, look at the people vieving this topic :D

oowsoom.