Mr. Green Gaming

Green Earth

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do your raptor forces know how to build lightsabers?

*hopes they cant*

:o

if and when they do, they wont need clavus anymore, and then take over the world themselves

If you didn't notice, they're mechanized raptors I have full control over. Muahahahaha. I stole them from the Jurassic Park movie set.

Are you guys surrendering yet? It's getting a bit quiet...

Actually plot change! Clavus's raptors started a rebellion because SkyNet has taken over the internets + Communications system :o

We must combine our powers to stop the lightsaber wielding raptor invasion!

Get your hands of my raptors. I can tell them where you and your family live.

Where my familly lives? noooo..

Dont want a invasion of raptors im my house, they can open doors and pick locks.. and they have a run speed of 25m/s and ones with crippled legs can run at 10m/s .

Note. it was a suggestion about the raptors start a rebellion thing. (forgot to put suggestion infront of it :o )

Oh noes,that means the war is over? :o

NEVAH!!!!I will rise an uber army of stolen cyborg t-rex and ODSTs and dominate the world !! muahahaha!!!......with my allies of course :D

All stolen cyborg t-rexes are actually double agents. Your argument is invalid, and your army is probably eaten.

Oh noes,that means the war is over? :o

NEVAH!!!!I will rise an uber army of stolen cyborg t-rex and ODSTs and dominate the world !! muahahaha!!!......with my allies of course :D

All stolen cyborg t-rexes are actually double agents. Your argument is invalid, and your army is probably eaten.

Then I can call my forever friends :)

The covenants :D

Well the raptors are awesome. but each time we get a counter. you suddenly have a counter counter ( i had lightsabers, suddenly you also could build them) :o

Just a small note.

And btw, whats happening with shoutbox island? if its taken by EmRAnov shouldnt it be EmRAnov's shoutbox island?

What? Clavus? Spoiled?

Sir, if there is anyone to blame, that is me not explaining at the first post that this is going to be a goddamn comic.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

BREAKING NEWS:

EmRAlaska has just infected it's borderzone with zombie cancer and after that nuked it, making EmRAlaska impossible to invade without huge casualities and your army eating eachother.

Hundred, Captain EmRAnov doesn't lead EmRAlaska nor it's army, he's just highly trained, experienced and skilled soldier of EmRAlaskan army.