Mr. Green Gaming

Kings of Mix "KoM|"

Berg

The hard thing is to know if CnT will steal more members, otherwise it would be easy to put a teamlogo with the title :wacko:

I will stop stealing xD I have enough members :P Other KoM members are old and Its hard to steal them xD They are loyal as Crash said :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • In-game nickname: Kraats116
  • Country of origin: Dutch / The netherlands
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: almost 3 years
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one): OT, KUT, HRC, A, CnT,
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: i asked. accident a few times to join, he always said on this point a few players dont like you and maybe in a few months try it again, ( when your changed ), and i think i changed now, i know i did bad things, but i want to forgot these things, and start a new life on MrGreen,
1 hour ago, Velocity said:
  • In-game nickname: Kraats116
  • Country of origin: Dutch / The netherlands
  • How long have you been playing on MrGreen: almost 3 years
  • Past MIX clans (if you've ever been in one): OT, KUT, HRC, A, CnT,
  • Tell us why do you want to join our clan: i asked. accident a few times to join, he always said on this point a few players dont like you and maybe in a few months try it again, ( when your changed ), and i think i changed now, i know i did bad things, but i want to forgot these things, and start a new life on MrGreen,

In my eyes you have changed, sometimes you tend to rage quick but if you can keep calm in the future I think you will be a good addition to KoM| as you are a good player too.

2 hours ago, HeArTBeaT said:

good job gold, but add a black outline like i did, some of the flags look weird because of the white background.

Did u use the site i gave u btw?

Too lazy for now, yes i did!