• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IT CONTINUES...

ep2_outland_050022.jpg

You drive through the countryside (which was nice) and the plants were singing and so on.

Eventually, you arrive at the Greencoin Megastore, but as sneaky military guy you park your car around the corner..

bestbuy-mds0005.jpgThen you check out the corner..

bestbuy-mds0000.jpgClear!

bestbuy-mds0001.jpgThis big place and nobody has fortified here? You take your rifle out just to make sure.

bestbuy-mds0002.jpg

All clear. Nobody is here. BUT.

It's only matter of time when someone, or someTHING figures that this place is kickass, so it's time to choose, AGAIN!

A: Get the fuck out of here this is scary.

B: Maybe pick up some canned food and then leave.

C: MONEY MONEY MONEY. then leave.

D: Hey, is that plasma tv over there? YES IT IS! TAKE THEM ALL!

E: Fortify here. You have few guns, and you get more from invaders. And you got plasma tvs.

VOTEVOTEVOTE

EDIT: oh, and bonus pic:

gm_flatgrass0051.jpg

Edited by EmRA
  • 2 weeks later...

You guys chose E: Fortify here. You have few guns, and you get more from invaders. And you got plasma tvs.

Quick barricade you made up, it isn't the best one out there, but it'll hold better than nothing.

bestbuy-mds0003.jpg

New phone, cool!

bestbuy-mds0004.jpg

You also put the radio on if someone feels like offering a rescue.

bestbuy-mds0006.jpg

THEN SUDDENLY, KABLEWN!

Something hits the roof, knocking you down. It didn't hit hard enough to break the roof tho.

bestbuy-mds0007.jpg

You run to check if the plasme tvs are okay, and they are, amen.

bestbuy-mds0008.jpg

It's time to choose..

A: Go check out what hit the roof.

B: Nah, it could have just been a big cat. Keep making your barricade better.

C: Keep tinkering with the radio. (bigger chanse of finding someone)

D: Oh man, this is getting way too scary. Grab everything you can and head to the SIS outpost.

Bonus pic!

ep2_outland_11b0014.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hello again!

Before we start, I would like to explain some things, such as what is different from the old version and the current one.

Instead of Gmod poses, I'll be using style much like Redgord's roomguy (and various other interactive adventures), as this allows me to pop new stuff out faster, and it's more pleasant me to do. I'll let you decide what to do at first, but if that doesn't work we'll be moving back to the ABCD kind of way.

To newcomers, this is an interactive story where the readers (you!) decide what the main character should do next (what actually happens is up to me though)

Feel free to ask any questions if you have any.

I'll try my best to keep this up as long as my lazyness will let me.

Ready? Good, let's go then!

2 years later...

2 years since you last saw sunlight, 2 years since you met another person, 2 years since you last ate something that wasnt makeshift food made out of plasma televisions.

It's been 2 years since YOU, Joseph Dé Hundre fortified yourself inside what used to be GREENCOIN MEGASTORE, to wait for rescue. But it never came. Not to mention as you made your BARRICADE better and better, the building eventually became SOUNDPROOF.

However, after 2 long years the building that also used to be filled with all sorts of things to buy, is now what looks like an empty storage room. Everything that used to be in this building is now either eaten by you or used for the barricade, even your old weapons and EQUIPMENT (with expection of few clothes)

Speaking of EQUIPMENT, let's have a look at our current INVENTORY!

post-191-129598358038_thumb.png

Not much for now, all you have is CASUAL LOOKING TANK TOP, HUNDRANCE MILITARY STANDARD ISSUE PANTS and HUNDRANCE MILITARY STANDARD ISSUE BOOTS. Over the years, the condition of all these is now LOW. The stuff on the left with lines to the character are for your ARMOR and CLOTHING. The boxes with pictures of hands next to them show the WEAPONS you currently have equipped. Other boxes are SPARE SLOTS of your INVENTORY.

This is your largest, and only achievement during your 2 years here. THE BARRICADE, as you like to call it. It's made out of pretty much everything that used to be at the store.

post-191-129598357518_thumb.png

However, in your sillyness only way to remove it is to press the button, which destroys THE BARRICADE.

It has to go now, or else you'll die to hunger.

post-191-129598559823_thumb.png

You give THE BARRICADE last brofist it will ever get.

post-191-129598565268_thumb.png

THE BARRICADE explodes cleanly with a loud "SWOOOOOSH" sound.

It takes you couple of seconds to get used to fresh air and sunlight.

post-191-12959856989_thumb.png

World seems somewhat more destroyed now for reason. There are some WRITINGS on the wall, but by the looks of it they have been there for a while now.

In the distance, you see some DESTROYED BUILDINGS, and even further away some SMOKE. Thought of meeting A FELLOW HUMAN comes in to mind, but you are not sure if thats a nice or scary feeling.

In any case, sound of the explosion of THE BARRICADE must have carried miles away, and there is no shelter back at the GREENCOIN MEGASTORE anymore either. Better think quick.