• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'll knife your tank :)

i love doing that when i'm out of ammo and no noob assault gives me ammo -_-

and don't tell me i can't get near your tank because i can .

btw guys what's your favorite sniper ?

i myself love the one hit kill ones (m95/m24/GOL) . when using vss or svu i tend to go rambo wookie :lol:

Edited by Ashendar

Ashendar. Remember capital letters, points and dots. You're posts are awful to read since its all written in small letters without any proper "marks".

And back in the days when I sniped, my favorite rifle was(and still is) SV98. Since all the bolt-locked snipers do same amount of damage, the crosshair matters the most. SV98's crosshair makes it even too easy to count/predict the bullets flypath, even on long distances. And it also has the biggest magazine of 10 rounds.

As soon as I get home from here, gona update mah BC2 and force all of you to play with me. Seems like at least 15 players from the community have it for PC? Thats enough for some great 6vs6 or something, depending how many will be able to play.

I could organize an event some day. We'll just claim some empty server :V

That'd be great.

Edited by Nobana

bfbc2 + hardcore mode - aimbots = most realistic fps experience in my opinion .

@Mr.Darkness : you have around 43 weapon , lots of vehicles (tanks , quad bikes , helicopters , UAV-s ) for every class you have some special 3rd and 4th weapons ex : recon (sniper) : on 3 you can have c4 or mortar strike and on 4 you have magic balls (motion sensors) ; engineer : on 3 rocket launcher , on 4 drill ; medic : on 3 defibrilators and on 4 first aid kit ; assault : on 3 40mm grenade launcher/40mm shotgun/40mm smoke grenade launcher and on 4 ammo box . Also there are some misc weapons to use on all classes like the shotguns , g3 , wwii tommy gun i think , m14 etc ... the game is epic anyway . ( see a camper ? no problem use some explosive and blow his cover xD , love to the destructive terrain ) .

Bleach , tried to snipe a guy with SV98 from like the other side of the map and used a full clip until i got the hang on killing him but he did the same :/ . going back to my m95/m24 :) . ggahh gotta go to sleep , school in 8 hours :/

Edited by Ashendar

BC2 isn't realistic, it's meant to be cinematic. Having awesome shit happening around you without it being scripted, and without lowering to an arcade level like CoD. The explosions in BC2 are so fucking beautiful.

EDIT:

Also, I happened to read the Battlefield 3 will be build on a 2nd generation Frostbite engine. Hopefully it'll be more of a PC game (moddability and such).

BC2 isn't realistic, it's meant to be cinematic. Having awesome shit happening around you without it being scripted, and without lowering to an arcade level like CoD. The explosions in BC2 are so fucking beautiful.

EDIT:

Also, I happened to read the Battlefield 3 will be build on a 2nd generation Frostbite engine. Hopefully it'll be more of a PC game (moddability and such).

When people describe BC2 as realistic, they mostly mean that it has explosions and shit. Sure its cool, but destroying a wall with 40mm nade launcher is far from realistic.

And I believe Battlefield 3 will follow the same line as BF1942 and BF2 before it. I highly doubt that they would ever "ruin" the sequel of the best PC multiplayer game of all time.

Bad Company's were just DICE's shot to the console game markets.

When people describe BC2 as realistic, they mostly mean that it has explosions and shit. Sure its cool, but destroying a wall with 40mm nade launcher is far from realistic.

I'd hardly call the explosions in BC2 realistic, they're full-on Hollywood explosions. Which means they're more awesome.

Full realism sucks anyway. Realistic elements should only be added to a game if they're actually nice gameplay mechanics.

I call knifing someone through a wall nice gameplay mechanics :D .

Well , yeah by realistic i meant nice effects , the physics engine (bullets affected by gravity) and the destructive world which in most shooter games is missing .

@Nobana Also shooting the M95 in a wall can make a giant hole through it like you shot a cannon in the wall .

Also I can barely play this game properly without some friends helping out. Everyone else on your team is always retarded.

True that , but from time to time you can get a nice team that really gets the job done pretty nice and clean :) . I started playing hardcore mode for some time and i had a nice SQUAD of recons and we used to get sniper-fire at the right place and time where our ground fellas needed it , mortar strikes too . We had like 20 kills at 3-4 deaths , each of our deaths took place when their snipers had a lucky shot before getting a bullet in the head .

Anyway the game gives the player the best experience when played with friends/someone you can talk to and cope with pretty well .

Also I can barely play this game properly without some friends helping out. Everyone else on your team is always retarded.

Plan.

Me and Hundred2 start tank whoring.

You, Sneed, Peon and the other guy (sorry) go into a squad.

We cover eachother.

Profit.

Edited by Squirrel-Dude