Nobana

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

EDIT: Clavus, how about making a BF:BC2 server? :V

If those bitches at DICE would release the server binaries to public I gladly would. But instead they were one of the first to go on the bullshit route of rent-only servers. I'm not going to hire a BC2 server unless someone offers a bag of money.

oh game works again(my pc tends to play jokes on me from time to time) , played heavy metal in 4vs4 conquest -_- and man did it take ages... 1 hour at least on heavy metal and another hour on harvest day 5vs5 rush . i must say they are not great maps , they are giant and great at the same time . Yeah that is the bad part about bfbc2 servers , rent only and that sir ain't for our noses .

Edited by Ashendar

Ahahahah. Seems like Valve are one of the smartest corporations who allow creating servers? :D

It used to be always like this. CoD 4 had public binaries for example. Problem is that pirates crack these and set up servers for other pirates. By making servers rent-only you pretty much remove the option for pirates to play multiplayer.

oh game works again(my pc tends to play jokes on me from time to time) , played heavy metal in 4vs4 conquest -_- and man did it take ages... 1 hour at least on heavy metal and another hour on harvest day 5vs5 rush . i must say they are not great maps , they are giant and great at the same time . Yeah that is the bad part about bfbc2 servers , rent only and that sir ain't for our noses .

Heavy Metal isn't really a map for just 4vs4 players. Needs at least 8 players per team to make things interesting.

oo... it's nice how any shotgun can own so much a$$ on hardcore bfbc2 servers :)) and the range of the WWII M1911 .45 is unbelievably great , you can actually SNIPE with it :)) i was ninja wookie in a bush with red dot m95 and m1911 and it was easier to get people with the m1911 but it took 2 bullets to take 'em down so i was like "OOH SNIPAH ON THE HILL *PEW PEW* *one miss one hitmark * SNIPAH RUNNING ! *PEW PEW* SNIPAH DEAD" i also tried sniping with the rex but it seems like that gun randomly shoots the bullet like it never hits middle not even when aimed down still it's a hell of a gun for close quarters (i like using it for ninja wookie knifing sessions :D )

As soon as I get home from here, gona update mah BC2 and force all of you to play with me. Seems like at least 15 players from the community have it for PC? Thats enough for some great 6vs6 or something, depending how many will be able to play.

I could organize an event some day. We'll just claim some empty server :V