Mr. Green Gaming

Two of my friends..

Silver Dot

Nobody actually uses 'em anymore. I blocked most known ones.

Most people are smart enough to know not to exploit. And the ones who aren't usually get stuck and beg to be teleported out. Sometimes I just leave 'em and have that be their punishment for exploiting. :)

But to stay on topic: I hope Dark, plac, and mads get their accounts back :)

Gonna say that ugly,

I can tryin downloading a program (hax >:3) to retrive my account. Hope he's not that smart not to click the link.

K, jk.

Im trying to use steam support right now. Cant get it how to use that shit.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody actually uses 'em anymore. I blocked most known ones.Most people are smart enough to know not to exploit. And the ones who aren't usually get stuck and beg to be teleported out. Sometimes I just leave 'em and have that be their punishment for exploiting. :)But to stay on topic: I hope Dark, plac, and mads get their accounts back :)

lol someone has to find the exploist to help you block them right?

anyways like notte said, dark, placebo and mads got hacked and now Lameshot to. Then Notte sends me that link and I was like FFUUU Notte to? while notte was joking ofcourse xD damn you =P

Nobody actually uses 'em anymore. I blocked most known ones.Most people are smart enough to know not to exploit. And the ones who aren't usually get stuck and beg to be teleported out. Sometimes I just leave 'em and have that be their punishment for exploiting. :)But to stay on topic: I hope Dark, plac, and mads get their accounts back :)

lol someone has to find the exploist to help you block them right?

I find a lot of exploits. I like to find new ways and spots. But sometimes i find i exploit too