Mr. Green Gaming

Two of my friends..

Silver Dot

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, I'm not sure if it can goes with the current topic, but for a few days I'm receiving friends invitation on MSN from people I've never seen, and I didn't give my address anywhere :/

I asked the first person who started inviting me what's his name, where he got my msn but he didn't answer, it seems she was a girl and she said "wanna see me on cam?", GTFO BEETCH!Immediatly blocked/removed.

And today I got 2 or 3 invites from unknown people, really strange and I'm worrying cause maybe they're spreading my address somewhere and I'll have to change it then :( (sigh...my first and only msn email, made in 2005, never got problems with it :< ).

OH SHI- it did seem a legel link tho I checked. logged in to XD.gif" /> ow well I had to change my pass anyways.

Change it extremely fast and have you confirmed a Email?

I got the same scam 2 months ago.

Btw, never give your pass to shit like that.

You never have to if you download something.

Edited by Hundred2

nah Rogue send it about 2 hours ago, I jsut noticed the thread and changed my pass.

I hope that validating I did with my e-mail does something XD.gif" />

If you do that, it works like this: Everytime you try to change something, you get a email sent to you to confirm it.

Confirmed. rogue is hacked, and now hes fucking up his VAC status.

(atleast he told me)

Edited by Hundred2

I can confirm Rogue is being hacked + VAC nuked

Recent chat

0:10 - Hundred2: Rogue./

0:10 - Hundred2: You there?

0:10 - insane.Rogue: yeah

0:10 - Hundred2: you got hacked?

0:10 - insane.Rogue: yup

0:10 - Hundred2: Oh shit.

0:10 - Hundred2: Changed pass and shit?

insane.Rogue speelt nu Counter-Strike: Source. Klik hier om mee te spelen.

0:10 - insane.Rogue: yeah

0:11 - Hundred2: The guy didnt play a game so i think your VAC is safe

0:11 - insane.Rogue: no it isnt

0:11 - insane.Rogue: im hacking right now.

0:11 - Hundred2: what?

insane.Rogue speelt nu Counter-Strike: Source. Klik hier om mee te spelen.

0:11 - insane.Rogue: its still the haxxx0r

0:11 - Hundred2: oh great

0:11 - Hundred2: Joke right?

0:12 - insane.Rogue: wanna join me in my leet pwnage?

0:12 - insane.Rogue: nope

This is pretty shit for him :/

Edited by Hundred2

By the way, I'm not sure if it can goes with the current topic, but for a few days I'm receiving friends invitation on MSN from people I've never seen, and I didn't give my address anywhere :/

I asked the first person who started inviting me what's his name, where he got my msn but he didn't answer, it seems she was a girl and she said "wanna see me on cam?", GTFO BEETCH!Immediatly blocked/removed.

And today I got 2 or 3 invites from unknown people, really strange and I'm worrying cause maybe they're spreading my address somewhere and I'll have to change it then :( (sigh...my first and only msn email, made in 2005, never got problems with it :< ).

i got always spammed on msn invites from that stupid bots that are like: "hi how are you, im 21, wanna see me on cam? blaaah blaaah blaaah." normally i instantly block them and never accept by random names! XD

FYI: You can safely click those links as long as you don't download or fill in anything. I'm not saying you should, because it's a waste of time, but it's not that those websites install some super-Keylogger that installs without you even downloading something. From visiting a website like that you could only get infected cookies. Infected cookies can only see to what websites you go to or went, that's it.

People who make those scam sites only have the skills to make a fake login page, not a virus/keylogger.

FYI: You can safely click those links as long as you don't download or fill in anything. I'm not saying you should, because it's a waste of time, but it's not that those websites install some super-Keylogger that installs without you even downloading something. From visiting a website like that you could only get infected cookies. Infected cookies can only see to what websites you go to or went, that's it.

People who make those scam sites only have the skills to make a fake login page, not a virus/keylogger.

People who makes those kinds of websites can buy a good keylogger...

I wouldn't take the risk. Never press any links, links r evil.

People who makes those kinds of websites can buy a good keylogger...

I wouldn't take the risk. Never press any links, links r evil.

It's still impossible to download it without accepting a download yourself.

Edit: That doesn't mean I encourage you to click the links, because you shouldn't.