Mr. Green Gaming

Two of my friends..

Silver Dot

You can keep saying it's "easy" to fall for tricks like this, but it isn't as long as you use your brain.

Yeah well maybe his brain has been eaten by evil zombies from Outer Space. Or just Fast Zombies from Ravenholm. You don't know. And they don't know either.

Well in that case you have a valid reason, I suppose.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can keep saying it's "easy" to fall for tricks like this, but it isn't as long as you use your brain.

Yeah well maybe his brain has been eaten by evil zombies from Outer Space. Or just Fast Zombies from Ravenholm. You don't know. And they don't know either.

Well in that case you have a valid reason, I suppose.

As always.

So... how's it going with the hacked-infected people? It's just so hard to believe when I see this Insane.Rogue happily starting TF2, that it isn't him, but a Spy.

Anyways, stop randomly shitposting here, you know who you people are, this isn't a topic for trolls and such.

If anyone of you get proof of any admin/member of the honorable L4G community, post it here, keep this thread alive for people to notice it and save their accounts.

We keep this thread alive by posting senseless comments in it, but ok, I'll stop.

fyi I check around 30 websites EVERY DAY, I play games for half of the day. I did check the url, it said steamcommunity, I wasn't paying attention, it came from rogue, was getting tired, had other things on my mind.

All those factors made me log in, it happens. it's like saying you'll never get run over by a car if you pay attention to the road; wrong there will be a drunken asshole running you over, paying attention or not.

/end grasshoppers discusion

Edited by TheGreenGrasshopper

wow nice lemon now he knows it ( NOT!!)

tongue.gif

there is a hacker hacking our accounts. it's a total mess.

he sends you a steamcommunity URL (fake) you need to login but if you do that he will get your information and will hack your account.

so friday, Botervloot sended me a message http:/steamcommunity/98493040593 ( something like this) OMG OMG LOL HAHAHA

so i thought well this is funny and i clicked on it then i first needed to login so i did ( didnt know it whas a fake steamcommunity login page )

so i logged in and i seen just not more then a stupid group.

then insane.rogue made a anouncement: HACKER it's about that hacker that it is a fake login page.

so i changed my password immediatly.

so if you resieve a message from your friends with this:

http:/steamcommunity/98493040593

OMG OMG LOL hahaha

just dont click on it.

Edited by Firehawk

It's a fake Steam link that is something like steampowered_com.tt, and it looks like the normal Steam page, so when you log in, the hijackers get your account info, so clicking the link itself isn't harmfull, but logging in is.

that's what i just said.laugh.gif

But with less ''I CANT SPELL AND USE CORRECT INTERPUNCTION FOR SHIT''.