Mr. Green Gaming

Two of my friends..

Silver Dot

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IS dat him? I'm just confused right now.

yeah i am insane.rogue and i am confused ass well about this ******* shit!. but i still can join vac servers. but i dont know in css but i never play that game. i just changed my password. with a lot of numbers and a lot of capital numbers in it.

but yesterday whas the first time. you can tell me that please. on working days i am mostly offline after 8-9 PM. and hundred received messages at 0.11.

yeah i am insane.rogue and i am confused ass well about this ******* shit!. but i still can join vac servers. but i dont know in css but i never play that game. i just changed my password. with a lot of numbers and a lot of capital numbers in it.

but yesterday whas the first time. you can tell me that please. on working days i am mostly offline after 8-9 PM. and hundred received messages at 0.11.

Well. i hate to say this, VAC works in delayed bans, so one day you find yourself banned IF he really cheated.

You got hacked.

Well. i hate to say this, VAC works in delayed bans, so one day you find yourself banned IF he really cheated.

You got hacked.

there is now css server in the history

I had the same story once.

But this wasn't a hacker actually, it was 1 of my friends in school.

He asked me, if i can give him my login & password to play some tf2

I said ok and give'D a limit for him in time.

When the time passed, he was still offline. I logged in (kicking him out) and told one of my another school friends to finish playing. But that bitch was still using my login, even when he recived the massage from my friend №2.

That bitch was keeping using my account, so we started fighting for login (LOLOLOLOL, we were pressing the login button after each other).

After 30 min...

He was tired and gone back to his account, saying that he will come for mine one again. I changed my password and started resting.

Next day...

He started asking my password, again...

I said: FUCK YOU, GO BACK TO YOUR LOGIN AND BUY THE GODDAMN TEAM FORTRESS 2.

He: Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I said the same that I said first time (almost).

After 10 min, the conversation stopped.

=====================================================

So meh, there are TOO much idiots in Internet.

Edited by Mr.Darkness

I got the message too btw, was AFK and saw a chat window from Rogue, which I found strange, since we usually never talk, and then there was this so-called link that looked like www.steamcommunity_com_profile_slkdjalzkjdlzkejflkejflzjlk.com or something. Yeah right, like I'm gonna fall for that.

Also, Hundred2, no offence but it was pretty dumb that you asked him if he was hacked, in English, since Rogue's Dutch too.

I can confirm Rogue is being hacked + VAC nuked

Recent chat

0:10 - Hundred2: Rogue./

0:10 - Hundred2: You there?

0:10 - insane.Rogue: yeah

0:10 - Hundred2: you got hacked?

0:10 - insane.Rogue: yup

0:10 - Hundred2: Oh shit.

0:10 - Hundred2: Changed pass and shit?

insane.Rogue speelt nu Counter-Strike: Source. Klik hier om mee te spelen.

0:10 - insane.Rogue: yeah

0:11 - Hundred2: The guy didnt play a game so i think your VAC is safe

0:11 - insane.Rogue: no it isnt

0:11 - insane.Rogue: im hacking right now.

0:11 - Hundred2: what?

insane.Rogue speelt nu Counter-Strike: Source. Klik hier om mee te spelen.

0:11 - insane.Rogue: its still the haxxx0r

0:11 - Hundred2: oh great

0:11 - Hundred2: Joke right?

0:12 - insane.Rogue: wanna join me in my leet pwnage?

0:12 - insane.Rogue: nope

This is pretty shit for him :/

Put your Steam to English language settings instantly!

[...]

So meh, there are TOO much idiots in Internet.

Yes, and you are one of them, for giving your Steam log-in away. NEVER EVER tell your password to anyone.

It's kind of weird some of you are blaming Hundred for saying something about a VAC ban, while some people here weren't capable of checking links/downloads or just simply giving out their passwords.

Never download ANYTHING from an untrusted source. Never use your Steam account details to log in somewhere on the web, unless the link is verified by VeriSign or something familiar. This way you know your data will be encrypted and therefore will be transfered safely to Steam.

Note that free games are very rare, and that there are no actions by NVIDIA* to hand out free games. If NVIDIA (for example) decides to actually hand out free games on Steam, you'll notice it soon enough on Steam's news or store page.

(* = This excludes Lost Coast and HL2DM, but that's common knowledge amongst Steam users)