Mr. Green Gaming

[ZS] Disadvantages and suggestions...

6. And the last issue I have is, the pulse rifle and SAW, you should get the saw before at 35 instead of 45 and the pulse at 45, mainly because the pulse is a higher powered weapon, and its easier to get kills with the pulse than the SAW, because i thought you got better weapons as you got more kills?

Personally, I think you should get the pulse before the SAW. It's much easier to get kills with the SAW than the pulse. The points difference between getting the two weapons is much too short as well. I usually only have the SAW for a minute or so before getting the pulse.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6. And the last issue I have is, the pulse rifle and SAW, you should get the saw before at 35 instead of 45 and the pulse at 45, mainly because the pulse is a higher powered weapon, and its easier to get kills with the pulse than the SAW, because i thought you got better weapons as you got more kills?

Personally, I think you should get the pulse before the SAW. It's much easier to get kills with the SAW than the pulse. The points difference between getting the two weapons is much too short as well. I usually only have the SAW for a minute or so before getting the pulse.

agree, i have to say one more thing lower the health income of crates with about 40-60%

Seriously why dont you just slow down...

People with 8 kills DO NOT GET ak 47 if infliction rate is low... they dont even get any weapons from there, and if you want to fight eniter army of zombies after redeeming just F3..., (I dont take noob-factor in account, they get new weapons, kill 2-3 zombies then die, cause of high infliction rate)

Burn, about 3 i can hardly metion engineer who can get that high amount in 1 round without dying...

And btw zs_pub?! that epic human-raping map, where humans can stand 5 mins only? (well sorry, but ive never heard of real pro's and aces of prop and tactical human killing like Psychopetti or Evolve, whining about zombies being too weak)

So, if you dont have enough skills, just blame yourself, not the server

Edited by PEPPER

I think that support should play a bigger role with cades. Let support create the cades and give engineers the ability to repair cades. Unlock big props again so they can be nailed. Saw and pulse both have their advantages and i think it would be better to get a chance to get one of them at 40 kills.

justa thought here about the cade kit...

now, people are complaining cos the humans get onto roofs, or high places where normal zombz cant get em right?... well... isnt that why poision headcrabs and fasties are made? :3 heck, why not bring back the new kit, but have.... i duno... something like the spitter as a new class. XD a slow moveing projectile that flys toward the enemy, but causes massive damage on impact. now, i am realy trying my best to persuade people that the cade kit NEEDS to come back. heck, when it wasnt used for glitching, you could use it on ZS_Pub and survive, cos it kept the zombies away from you, whilst you ahd a chance to fill there lungs... dead lungs, with lead. XD

plus, on ravenholm, that roof area only got anoying when the pro's had THERE NO SKILLED FAGGOTY BOMBS! .... achem, sorry. and the auto shottys. there anoying as fuck. XD and when there last man, they pussy out, run to gorund level... we surround him and... *chink* OH SH- *beep beep, BOOOOOM* all dead. fuckt he bombs, and fuck who ever put them in without causeing damage to the one who layed them. >:o

justa thought here about the cade kit...

now, people are complaining cos the humans get onto roofs, or high places where normal zombz cant get em right?... well... isnt that why poision headcrabs and fasties are made? :3 heck, why not bring back the new kit, but have.... i duno... something like the spitter as a new class. XD a slow moveing projectile that flys toward the enemy, but causes massive damage on impact. now, i am realy trying my best to persuade people that the cade kit NEEDS to come back. heck, when it wasnt used for glitching, you could use it on ZS_Pub and survive, cos it kept the zombies away from you, whilst you ahd a chance to fill there lungs... dead lungs, with lead. XD

plus, on ravenholm, that roof area only got anoying when the pro's had THERE NO SKILLED FAGGOTY BOMBS! .... achem, sorry. and the auto shottys. there anoying as fuck. XD and when there last man, they pussy out, run to gorund level... we surround him and... *chink* OH SH- *beep beep, BOOOOOM* all dead. fuckt he bombs, and fuck who ever put them in without causeing damage to the one who layed them. >:o

fasties sucka anus, they do like 1-2 damage and just get shooted down in the air by all these shit and poison headcrabs same with them i shoot 1 projectile and i get mowed down with bullets...

You dony need the cade kit to make barricades. Big props should be moveable again and used to barricade. Maybe adding the ability to pick up small props as human would make it easier to make barricades. Even without the big props. Bombs will be removed ( atleast thats what deluvas said a while back). Colin, you should also look at the situation from the zombie perspective. Roofcamping and spawncamping makes noobs leave. That happens almost always. Sometimes i wanna leave to, because camping really sucks for both sides. Gc farming is the only thing that matters now to people, because they get free weapons from supplys and can easily kill zombs.

You dony need the cade kit to make barricades. Big props should be moveable again and used to barricade. Maybe adding the ability to pick up small props as human would make it easier to make barricades. Even without the big props. Bombs will be removed ( atleast thats what deluvas said a while back). Colin, you should also look at the situation from the zombie perspective. Roofcamping and spawncamping makes noobs leave. That happens almost always. Sometimes i wanna leave to, because camping really sucks for both sides. Gc farming is the only thing that matters now to people, because they get free weapons from supplys and can easily kill zombs.

point taken. :/ i hate spawm campers. X_X but didnt i sya in a previous post, just give the zombies like 2-5 seconds of invincability? and cover the whole spawm area with green gas, so assholes wont dare go near. ravenholm is yet again, a prime example. fucking engies with there sentrys camping on the ledge behind spawn. ime glad at least there gone. >:/

OH! and as for the nailing props thing.... bullshit. cos as soon as they come loose, your all fucked cos it flys at you and prop kills you cos of the zombies smahing at it. *REAL SMOOTH DUMBY!*

Edited by Colin248

point taken. :/ i hate spawm campers. X_X but didnt i sya in a previous post, just give the zombies like 2-5 seconds of invincability? and cover the whole spawm area with green gas, so assholes wont dare go near. ravenholm is yet again, a prime example. fucking engies with there sentrys camping on the ledge behind spawn. ime glad at least there gone. >:/

OH! and as for the nailing props thing.... bullshit. cos as soon as they come loose, your all fucked cos it flys at you and prop kills you cos of the zombies smahing at it. *REAL SMOOTH DUMBY!*

Gas cant be added, dynamic spawns prevent the "spawn camping".

And the spawn protection. I have no idea why it was removed and why the Health buff for first zombie got removed.

Edited by Hundred2

Sneed, fasties, and normal and other zombz have increased damage (maybe or my HP perks are disabled)

Colin, stop whining seriously, it depends on teamwork MAINLY on both sides, and i still killing zombies and being at the top of GC gaining per round... Well it IS much harder but still, possible

Colin, stop whining seriously, it depends on teamwork MAINLY on both sides, and i still killing zombies and being at the top of GC gaining per round.

XDDD ime not whining. wow dude, you sound like a prick. no offense. XD ime just offering my opinion on this whole thing. i have said what i wanted to say and am getting a ok outcome from it. i just wanted to see if anyone else shared my opion, and so far, its mixed. :3 but ime happy anyways.

Colin you shoul know that there are 2 sides here. Old zs players that have their opinion and new zs players with an oppinion. Pepper is from the ne zs players.

Starting zombie should have more health and do more damage, because after 5 minutes there are still only 2 to 4 zombs. Barricades should be destroyable, but i think the repairing will make the barricades work, because engineers get a goal again. Spawnprotection for zombs would be nice to be re-added, but will only be abused by howlers and zombies that suicide and spawn near humans.

Sneed, fasties, and normal and other zombz have increased damage (maybe or my HP perks are disabled)

Colin, stop whining seriously, it depends on teamwork MAINLY on both sides, and i still killing zombies and being at the top of GC gaining per round... Well it IS much harder but still, possible

Define teamwork in ZS please, what actions are TEAMWORK in ZS.

I only hear you say "3 Poison zombie rush" .

Do you have more examples?

Poison zombie rush most effective, even vs campers, even zmbines are not that effective, whole wraith team can easyly deal with humans, or zombine-whoreler formation (its really effective, but not as poison zombie team), zombines breach camping defences and whorelers deal with survived humans, and for all other purposes just whorelers...

Poison zombie rush most effective, even vs campers, even zmbines are not that effective, whole wraith team can easyly deal with humans, or zombine-whoreler formation (its really effective, but not as poison zombie team), zombines breach camping defences and whorelers deal with survived humans, and for all other purposes just whorelers...

Name some human teamwork tactics.

Zombie tactics are smart.

I like to turn rambo. :D. The best zombie team is a combined team, not just one class. Combine a howler with zombine and normal zomb is very lethal.

Zombies dont use teamwork, they just want to get the kills. Humans work together to survive longer and kill more zombies.

I like to turn rambo. biggrin.gif. The best zombie team is a combined team, not just one class. Combine a howler with zombine and normal zomb is very lethal.

Zombies dont use teamwork, they just want to get the kills. Humans work together to survive longer and kill more zombies.

"Work together and survive" ahh it sounds so beautiful :drool:

To bad thats not the point here.

now its

"Run together and lynch zombies as a angry mob" D:

As you wish, squad formations on large maps are great, like squad of 4-5 humans (mixed or all commandos), 2nd strategy is "2 squad running" example: your squad runs clockwise the map, while 2nd squad runs counter-clockwise the map, this will surely disorient zombz of whom to hunt (perhaps this tactic was working b4 whoreler update), the most epic teamwork i ever saw was like this: Supports nail the props in a 1 wide wall, berserkers stood in front with melees so no fastie and wraith could get through (if zombine attacked, they simply sat down near the barrels to avoid explosion), commandos stood in the middle to kill the main force (poison zombs, whorelers), support and engies stood bacwards to kill poison headcrabs (there was no medics btw), when the defence was breached, engi provoked all zombs to attack only him by running out of room, so he blew all them up with a tripmine, so the rest of humans could regroup near crates, also it was cool when i was standing in the thin crorridor with 6 medics healing me, while i was kicking zombie asses (practically unkillable), all tactics are unique for its own maps, and yes theres no chances to survive if zombz get teamplayed too