Mr. Green Gaming

[ZS] Disadvantages and suggestions...

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heya there. :D just had to register to give my opinion on this subject.

ok, well, first, many people here are saying just use teamwork and everything will be ok. well, i try that. i have tryed to get everyone together so we can camp in a corner and murder the zombies. i was on this map vault 106. (crap map. basicly a maze, but still.) i found this spot that had a room behind us, and a small corridor. now i knew if we had the room as a backup area, we should be ok, as the wounded can run back and heal. HOWEVER! this stupid fooking random spawns thing completely ruind my plan! a fucking zombie spawned in the room that we where in! so the team paniced and split up, i was left alone, and i got my ass handed to me by zombies as MORE SPAWNED IN THE FOOKING ROOM INFRONT OF ME! i am all for giveing the zombies a fair chance.... but cant you keep it to one spawn? just give the zombies 3/4/5 seconds of spawn protection, depending on the number of zombies. oh, and the size of the map of course. ;D we dont wnat invincable zombies kicking our asses. i just dont like not knowing where the zombies are comeing from. if they have just one spawn point, it gives me a general idea of where they are comeing from, so i can prepare.

anyways, thats about it for my rant.... OH! except this... BRING BACK THE CADE KIT AND GET RID OF THE BOMBS! i understand that the cade kit was used to... was i5, glitch outside the map? i duno how that works. but what i do know is that it was a vital part of any ZS game. how can we keep the zombies away from us if we have nothing but us to stop them? and i am not willing to sacrafice my own team. >:o

ok, i think i'm done now. :D

Well gmod is already a "source" of server expanding...

I mean changing all skins, adding over 150 new weapons and abilities...

Not now, there are more important problems at the moment

I dont get the purpose of "blessed fists" upgrade, it suppose you to run faster with melees? Cause it doesnt.

Now i have 2 useless upgardes :surgery and blessed fists

The dynamic spawn has to be improved, but shouldnt be removed. On some maps it proves to work well. The unexpected makes it fun. Cade kit will only make the camping worse. Supply crates shouldnt give weapons. And amount of hp you get should be lowered. Ammo is fine as it is.:rolleyes:

The dynamic spawn has to be improved, but shouldnt be removed. On some maps it proves to work well. The unexpected makes it fun. Cade kit will only make the camping worse. Supply crates shouldnt give weapons. And amount of hp you get should be lowered. Ammo is fine as it is.:rolleyes:

i aggree with you, except for the cade thing. isnt the point of zombie survival haveing the trouble of trying to survive against zombies? the cade kit helps you do that by keeping the undead gits away from you. and heck, now we have zombines and howlers to worry about. we cnat hide behind a cade cos we are just gona get screamed at. XD still, i think cade kit should be brought back, and the ranom spawns need to be improved desprately... oh, and also, GET RID OF THE FOOKING BOMBS! i cannot stress that enough! why is it so hard to not have taken them out already?! instead you took out the fooking cade kit.... you know, as much as i hate the scout, i am gona quote him. *REAL SMOOTH DUMBY!*

*shudders* i fucking hate the scout. ._.

i aggree with you, except for the cade thing. isnt the point of zombie survival haveing the trouble of trying to survive against zombies? the cade kit helps you do that by keeping the undead gits away from you. and heck, now we have zombines and howlers to worry about. we cnat hide behind a cade cos we are just gona get screamed at. XD still, i think cade kit should be brought back, and the ranom spawns need to be improved desprately... oh, and also, GET RID OF THE FOOKING BOMBS! i cannot stress that enough! why is it so hard to not have taken them out already?! instead you took out the fooking cade kit.... you know, as much as i hate the scout, i am gona quote him. *REAL SMOOTH DUMBY!*

Good point :)

Unexpeceted is when poison zombie sniped you with a prop without being seen, but zombies spawning in house is ridiculous...

And i dont think that admins will be happy, so theyre gonna to program each map in a uniqe way, so game would get balanced

To get the game expected you could make some sort of zombie-radar (like in CS) of course radar would get limited rate of working and also wouldnt detect wraiths, it will just detect zombies that are going to spawn near, and zombies in closed-by area, also only specific skill could gain a radar, like engineers or supporters...

Edited by PEPPER

Good point :)

no... just unfreeze the big props so we can cade... + pushing props is fun :)

Edited by Sneed

Just a quick addition here.... today i go murdered by a howler. It was awesome, for the first time in a while, i felt under threat by the zombies.

However, then there was about 7-8 humans all with Rambo style damage who just knocked it down a bit.

RE the cade thing: Yeah - cades are awesome. But change them back to the old style 'Aegis' barrier things, not random radiators and such. I'd like to see them return nevertheless.

IN CONCLUSION:

the new spawn system is GOOD. and the overpowered zombies are really drawing me back in. Amen howler and Zombine.

Edited by The Lazy Peon

You know, what is most funny here?

All those classes pracically dont change anything (except whorelers)

If zombie team consists of 90% of noobs, they will lose anyway

Its just like special abilities, like nailing hammer (that significantly improves chances of survivng in skilled hands)

if you cannot operate, you would get operated

Whorelers is a nightmare for all action purposes vs campers, vs runners, vs medics with healing, vs berserkers with crowbars... OP nothing more to say...

I don't really like the idea of bringing back the "cade" kit (well the radiator&trashbin kit hum hum), Deluvas removed it because it was used too much, used and abused, and probably for fixing reasons.Indeed, humans used to rush to a wall or any heigh they find good, they take their trashbin gun and trashbin'd that wall and try to get as high as possible, or they use it to camp in a place where zombies can't go, and obviously camp to the death.

If the cade kit has to be back, then it must be the Aegis cade kit, as Peon said, because it was limited to 3 planks and not everyone could get it.

Edited by Chikennugget1

hmm... i see where your comeing from on that front... with the getting to out of reach places bit. how about bring back the kade kit, but only alow you to place the objects on the floor, not on the walls, roof, or anything like that. just on the floor. brining back the old kade kit... will do just as good. :D if not better.

what ime trying to say is bring back barricades. even if it is the old ones. :3

hmm... i see where your comeing from on that front... with the getting to out of reach places bit. how about bring back the kade kit, but only alow you to place the objects on the floor, not on the walls, roof, or anything like that. just on the floor. brining back the old kade kit... will do just as good. :D if not better.

I sort of agree. Although, the newer cades (radiator and bin narf) sort of went hand in hand with glitches, like you said. getting to places out of reach. The idea of cades and prop cades (as i'm very sure that you know) is to block choke points so zombies cant get to you as easily, not to glitch onto a roof and spoil all the tension in a game.

In short, if you want to get on a roof or in a glitch, then i reckon you should be creative and use the map- not spawn a radiator and hope onto the ravenholme roof.

im okay with the old cade kite with the planks but i didn't like the cade with the radiators and trash bins. And the cade kit shouldnt be able to get untill 55-60 kills

hmm, from just playing zs i've just gathered some ideas, mainly about the weapons.

1. Don't give people weapons from the crate shipments - I found it annoying even as a human to see a new person with 7 odd kills on zs_pub with a ak47. For the following reason that they would do nothing with it and they are unexperienced (however this does not apply to melee weapons)

2. In general, the only way to get weapons is to kill, like in the old zs, when you found it hard to get a rifle and survive (unless that was just me)

3. Bring back the cade as mentioned previously, but only at around 55-60 kills (as mentioned)

4. Slower reloading time for the shotguns, as in load EVERY round, not just 1 round goes in and you get 7.

5. I say bring back the crossbow and scout sniper, but this time, newer models as the old crosshair was batshit ugly, and nerf the crossbow as 1 hit killed the fasties.

6. And the last issue I have is, the pulse rifle and SAW, you should get the saw before at 35 instead of 45 and the pulse at 45, mainly because the pulse is a higher powered weapon, and its easier to get kills with the pulse than the SAW, because i thought you got better weapons as you got more kills?

And with all suggestions I have on the forum, i bear no rights to any of these points i've made, as they have previously been stated before, as they are my views as well.

Edited by Burn