Mr. Green Gaming

[ZS] Disadvantages and suggestions...

As you wish, squad formations on large maps are great, like squad of 4-5 humans (mixed or all commandos), 2nd strategy is "2 squad running" example: your squad runs clockwise the map, while 2nd squad runs counter-clockwise the map, this will surely disorient zombz of whom to hunt (perhaps this tactic was working b4 whoreler update),

hmm, reminds me of 'caverns'...

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As you wish, squad formations on large maps are great, like squad of 4-5 humans (mixed or all commandos), 2nd strategy is "2 squad running" example: your squad runs clockwise the map, while 2nd squad runs counter-clockwise the map, this will surely disorient zombz of whom to hunt (perhaps this tactic was working b4 whoreler update),

hmm, reminds me of 'caverns'...

caverns is a boring zombie hunt map...

No offence- but how can we actually tell what they were designed for? they (the classes and zombie types) had no specific purpose- they were to be used in different ways by different players.

I admire your ability to pick faults PEPPER, but to me your argument dies when you use slang terms and constantly demean the dev's work. Also, you can't really ever tell them that 'this was for that. your idea was wrong'

Sure, sometimes things go wrong. But you have to appreciate the hard work and thought that goes into these things. It must be really upsetting for deluvas with 3/4 of the ZS population calling everything he touchs Shite.

So for god sake, stop picking faults and critise constructivly . Not whine and moan.

They do that on Nox- not here.

Whorelers (maybe it is a whine, i mentioned that class in over 10 posts) other posts are dedicated to more important things...

btw: Purpose:used to..., isnt that a paradox? Who do you think i am to tell that admin done smth wrong?

Evenmore: I CAN tell 'this was for that. your idea was wrong' 100-150 times, then it would be my own gameserver, dont you feel the difference between "Disadvantages and suggestions" and "This server is b#(*^#t" thread?

And i mentioned it b4. I dont blame, i am expecting...

The most interesting part of gameplay begins when there are only 4 humans left, with a horde of zombies hunting,

perhaps at this moment every noob(if he is 1 of 4 survived humans lol), every pro think in the same way:"OMG if 1 of my partners dies, we will never survive that zombo age"

Whorelers (maybe it is a whine, i mentioned that class in over 10 posts) other posts are dedicated to more important things...

btw: Purpose:used to..., isnt that a paradox? Who do you think i am to tell that admin done smth wrong?

Evenmore: I CAN tell 'this was for that. your idea was wrong' 100-150 times, then it would be my own gameserver, dont you feel the difference between "Disadvantages and suggestions" and "This server is b#(*^#t" thread?

And i mentioned it b4. I dont blame, i am expecting...

The most interesting part of gameplay begins when there are only 4 humans left, with a horde of zombies hunting,

perhaps at this moment every noob(if he is 1 of 4 survived humans lol), every pro think in the same way:"OMG if 1 of my partners dies, we will never survive that zombo age"

This post made absolutely no sense.

Its just a whirlpool of thrown around words.

My brain hurts now sad.gif

Edited by Hundred2

I ama a little bit "tabled"... I didnt read of what ive typed

Just some clues of what i have typed above 1) I am just suggesting, if i wanted to blame the gameplay of ZS i would made my own serv.

2) Also as Deluvas said, it is just 1st pieces of puzzle, so i am interested in his future updates

3) To get the full view of the problem i am making examples in which situations "this" or "that" function have an issue

4) I am doing all this cause i am against your ideas, i am for "noob ideals" (not a noob-lover) i just dont want to let another "outstanding" server to die out of popularity, as it happened many times.

I hate people thal blame deluvas. Everybody wants the gamemode differentaly and thats why its hard to make a good gamemode. People will alway whine, because the gamemode cant and wont ever be perfect. Personally i think deluvas is doing an excellent job. I like it that humans almost never win anymore, because now its really challenging to play. :D

Deluvas listens to everybody and does what he can, cant we just give him some respect? :/

I hate people thal blame deluvas. Everybody wants the gamemode differentaly and thats why its hard to make a good gamemode. People will alway whine, because the gamemode cant and wont ever be perfect. Personally i think deluvas is doing an excellent job. I like it that humans almost never win anymore, because now its really challenging to play. :D

Deluvas listens to everybody and does what he can, cant we just give him some respect? :/

Amen.

+1000

Just some bugs i saw through that update (not about gamebalance):

1) HP perks dont work anymore (now i am sure, Commandos started to regen up to 40 HP, every1 takes same damage from zombies)

2) "reward of fate" while killing 15 or 25 you can have a chance to lose your primary weapon (replaces with nothing)

3) Ammo regen sometimes does not work too, occurs to 1-3 playes in game

4) Increased dmg not working, tested on zombie shot him with 57, then Engineer with same weapon (they dont have increased dmg perk): equal amounts of bullets to kill

5) Epic bug: kill messages stop showing up, all zombies are starting to instant spawn after they died, some killed humans cannot join the zombie force so they see only black and white dead screen...

6)exploits with upgrade items

i'm surprised that this hasnt come up yet, and i hate to be a bother, but its literally impossible to level up as support. i've been playing for months and not picked up ammo as a support, lol. personally, i think the role of the support should be more in depth..... like giving ammo, or armor, or something! thanks.

i do actually have a suggestion, and i think some people might agree with me. Alright, when the humans win, it has always been my experience that it was a total blowout, and the zombies never managed to get to the 50% mark. In my opinion, that's kinda boring for both sides. However, the humans barely ever win. so to make the game more interesting, i think that there should be more initial zombies, and that the zombies should be able to take more punishment, but balanced by giving the humans better weapons to start with. anyways, tell me what you think.

The only part i dont agree with is giving the humans extra weapons.

@pepper: i dont have all those problems:

1. I regen to 40 again. Maybe regen is now 40% instead of 40 hp

2. Happened twice to me. :/

3. I havent had any trouble with ammo regen, but sometimes the system forgets to give ammo.

4. Im not sure about this, but lately my shotgun does less dmg. It could be becouse of the dmg perk missing.

5. They show up, but sometimes slower. The black and white happens atleast to 1 person a day.

6. I have a lot of upgrades (16 or 17) but i dont know any exploits.

Edited by Damien

Damien i forgot to make secrrens of HP issues... I tested it while 3-4 players on server... Engineer who doesnt have any HP upgrades took 20HP dmg, I took 20 HP dmg too, another Commandos took 20 HP dmg, and even a medic took 20 HP dmg (they have HP perk too).

2) Issues: Surgery upgrade, Blessed fists...

Yes sometimes i really wondered why Deluvas didnt fix obvious bugs like with Medic and Support skills...

Ive just tested some poison zombo abilities...

The main thing ive noticed that poison zombie have an ability to move headcrabs if he hits one, so what if poison zombie had an ability to throw headcrabs like props? I mean, headcrab will only bite, so you wont get killed by flying headcrab.

I think it would be excellent ability to take out roof-campers while no props around+some new teamplay experience.

Also some mad dynamic idea (i dont think it is possible to program) i called it "Zombine redemption", when youve killed zombine with activated grenade, you could pick it up and throw it back to zombies to blow their undead asses.

Or just to run over the fallen grenade to deacivate the timer, so you can pick them up and use in the future combats (i dont find grenades really usefull in ZS, unless you could "cook" a grenade b4 throwing it)

1 more thing... Is it possible to replace trip bombs by lasermines from HL2DM? With 2 modes as in HLDM2: Manual detonation and Triplaser.

Too much "magnumed" humans, 1st of all magnum is a GC upgrade and a really powerful weapon, but thres too much chance to recieve magnum from the crates, its like if every1 got clarion (most powerful of rifles) insterad of getting galil (most useless)... either decrease the chance of getting magnum from the supplies or increase glock's firing speed

One question:how much bullets you need to take down a normal zombie with magnum? (not medics and commandos)