Mr. Green Gaming

[ZS] Disadvantages and suggestions...

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont like that Wraiths power is too low. When a human runs infront of me and i try to hit him even if he is on my trigger, he doesnt get damaged because of teh damage radius + the damage.

Wraiths were very good before... could you just atleast add more health to them, after taking their ability to scream?

Damage of wraiths is very neat now a days.

You didnt get the case. Wraiths lost their ability to scream, yes, after screaming they could hit humans while humans were "off".

But here you dont have an ability. I mean, that all damaging that was before is now in zs. They take only 15 hp, which is extremely small for a unabilitied wraith. And they werent THAT overpowered as you say. They werent even overpowered.

Let the wraith have more hp maybe? to make it ballanced? because you can kill a wraith with 1 fagnum shot.

Edited by Mr.Darkness

you cannot kill it with 1 magnum shot even with DMG perk now

I mentioned that wraiths were supposed to use as a support class (those one who did not care about gaining brains) just to help other zombies to handle out with 1 more human

And wraiths is a hard stealth class, so its not demanding over noob populations, and it wont be ))

Edited by PEPPER

If you cant handle the wraith it sucks, but if you can than the class is very powerful. Noobs panic when attacked and are more likely to die when a wraith attacks them.

I havent played zs in a few days until today, my view on the changes:

1. Scoreboard kill and assist switched: good, makes more sense

2. Redeem has its own color and message: makes it clearer when someone redeems.

3. Lower walking speed when attacked: sucks, because it will encourage camping. I got killed by one noob zombie that could easily hit me due to the walking speed. Either remove it or give humans a higher normal speed like 105%.

If you cant handle the wraith it sucks, but if you can than the class is very powerful. Noobs panic when attacked and are more likely to die when a wraith attacks them.

I havent played zs in a few days until today, my view on the changes:

1. Scoreboard kill and assist switched: good, makes more sense

2. Redeem has its own color and message: makes it clearer when someone redeems.

3. Lower walking speed when attacked: sucks, because it will encourage camping. I got killed by one noob zombie that could easily hit me due to the walking speed. Either remove it or give humans a higher normal speed like 105%.

Tbh I like the speedslowing thing but make humans faster so they have a chance to run away from zombies

How 'bout some new shop items like this:

Heavy Vest(10% Protection increase, 5% Speed Decrease) [Can´t be used together with Light Vest]

Light Armor(10% Speed Increase, 5% Protection Decrease) [Can´t be used together with Heavy Vest]

Deaf Soldier(Decrease Damage you gain by Howlers)

Just some I´ve thought about.

How 'bout some new shop items like this:

Heavy Vest(10% Protection increase, 5% Speed Decrease) [Can´t be used together with Light Vest]

Light Armor(10% Speed Increase, 5% Protection Decrease) [Can´t be used together with Heavy Vest]

Deaf Soldier(Decrease Damage you gain by Howlers)

Just some I´ve thought about.

Tough Skin 15% Less dmg 5000GC

Kevlar 10% Less Dmg 4000GC

Ear Plugs 40% Less Howler DMG 5000GC

Bullet Proof Vest 20% Less Propkill Dmg 5000GC

Cat Boots 60% Less Fall Dmg 5000GC

Heavy Vest 50% Less Dmg Taken From Charging Fast Zombie 10% Less Dmg 5%Slower Speed (Does not stack up with other less dmg armours. 5500GC

• 4 weeks later...

Some bugs:

-Ammo sometimes doesn't regenerate when you get your weapons with comeback. Dropping and picking up solves it.

-With the 'Last man stand' upgrade, you lose all your ammo when you become last human. For example you have full ammo with hl2 shotty, and you get the auto-shotgun with only 48 ammo. Not funny.

-When you start to reload a gun and decide to cancel it by switching your weapon slot back and forth, you still have to wait the reload time before you can shoot.

-Magnum>glock. If you have magnum, it shouldn't swap to glock imho.

-Also the 'suicide weakness' is unnecessary. It's only good to annoy people when they accidentally crushed by a lift or hit by a zombie car. If someone wants to suicide he will just let a zombie kill him.

Edited by kuszkusz

Well, I haven't been here for too long, but getting commando level 1 is seriously a pain in the ass... I think you should make less headshots, because of the killstealing and such, you can hardly get headshots, when I got 150k damage, I had only 120 headshots, if this could be a bit less, other then 500 headshots you have to get now, it would be great.

You do know lvl 2 needs 1600 headshots ? In my opinion it has to be a challenge, otherwise its to easy to lvl up. I got the 1600 headshots and 300k dmg by playing a long time. Lvl 2 to 3 and 3 to 4 are to high, the headcrabs take way to long.

You do know lvl 2 needs 1600 headshots ? In my opinion it has to be a challenge, otherwise its to easy to lvl up. I got the 1600 headshots and 300k dmg by playing a long time. Lvl 2 to 3 and 3 to 4 are to high, the headcrabs take way to long.

You know how incredibly hard it is to start EVERY round with a five-seven.

You run out of bullets within minutes, you have to work really hard, whilst it used to be really easy to level up as engineer, commando is just TOO hard to level up compared to other classes.