[ZS] Disadvantages and suggestions...

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, act 2

Think, why people hunt zombies (except me and other ppl who like to CHAAAAARGE!)

Example, in the beggining, while theres only 2 zombies and NO potential threat, humans are getting bored of camping so they are going for a hunt <Noobs mind>"WOOOT i am gonna pwn all those faggolas to earn sum Greenies cuz i have buls while 2 zombz", as always noobs dont take into an account a progaming-zombie factor, or some awful deaths...

<Noobs mind>"Oh shi, there are to many faggolas to hunt, if i wont camp i will be turned in a faggola too!"

As you can see there is a Threat-o-meter factor... as humans will realise that situation is getting hot they will evac the battlements and start to camp ASAP.

<Noobs mind>"Oh yeah mo#)&$*%&!er i made it, i got a cool firing thingy, to own even more faggolas, i am so f@%!()*%!ng cool, so i will just camp closer, so i can kill and own and pwn"

<Pros mind>"Oh god, when those noob-faggolas will learn to camp, ZOMBIES PREPARE TO ATTACK TOGETHER!"

As a result, Humans will NEVER stop to camp, and if zombies will be EVEN more overpowered, it will be a full scale camping era of ZS. (If you will even more increase zombie "Force", it will turn whole ZS to the total chaos, which will result in the servers death MUHAHAHA)

Result: ZS b4 update: 5% of camping at low threat

ZS now: 40% of camping at low threat

Shure the start can be a zombie hunt. Its always been like that.

Its just that if the zombies dont get 4 humans, the game becomes impossible with everyone carrying AK 47's and shit.

And there are a few ??? changes I want to ask something about.

• Why are the Beats gone? They were good, added some atmosphere.
  • Where did the Half-Life (50% infliction) Music go?
  • Why does the screen turn yellow? (Shure it can turn RED, youre nearly dead. But yellow makes it look like excessive eyecandy)
  • Why a respawn timer.

These are four changes I cannot think a reason of why its added/changed/removed.

And any chance to remove the massive

YOU KILLED A ZOMBIE.

BOOM HEADSHOT!

YOU ASSISTED [Playername]

LOW HEALTH. PATCH UP!

Or atleast a option for it D:? They nearly give me seizures with all those colormods blink.gif

The thing i disagree with is the zombies being over powered. isn't that the idea? it's called zombie survival. Not human survival. You should be shit scared of even fighting two at a time, instead of grinding away with a pee-shooter and getting some massive shotgun that just rips through the zombies like paper.

Zombies should be over powered and humans should be under-powered.

10000+

Bumping so that Deluvas can see this...!

Humans should rarely win. Fuck balanced teams :P

Yeah, It should be like that!

In old ZS that was coo..SHADAP! xD

(I guess if I say bring back old zs I'll be granted a big rock in my face, but obviously zs was better before).

I remember that someone complained that I ordered players to stop(massive) camping, also I broke a guy's cades on purpose and he said "Why??!!FU!!", and I was always against that camping but a lot of people didn't listen to me, and others just continued camping, see!

I give a cake for the one who has an innovative system to punish campers (if they stay too long without moving they get a malus, they lose health or something, or if there are 25 people camping on the same place, each 15 seconds someone dies of a buttcramp)

The thing i disagree with is the zombies being over powered. isn't that the idea? it's called zombie survival. Not human survival. You should be shit scared of even fighting two at a time, instead of grinding away with a pee-shooter and getting some massive shotgun that just rips through the zombies like paper.

10000+

This. Back when I was modding I came to the same conclusion. If humans win, you have a whole lot of stressed players that played zombie. If zombies win, everybody had fun.

You should make it far from easy to survive, and also make it very rare that players achieve the best weapons every round.

10000+

This. Back when I was modding I came to the same conclusion. If humans win, you have a whole lot of stressed players that played zombie. If zombies win, everybody had fun.

You should make it far from easy to survive, and also make it very rare that players achieve the best weapons every round.

Yes Yes Yes! At the moment pretty much every round at least 5 people end up with a shotgun and humans have guaranteed victory. There needs to be fewer ways for humans to get health. Also, maybe the assist system ought to be removed. At the moment you get at least one point if you pretty much shoot a zombie once...

Edited by Crowbar

10000+

Yes Yes Yes! At the moment pretty much every round at least 5 people end up with a shotgun and humans have guaranteed victory. There needs to be fewer ways for humans to get health. Also, maybe the assist system ought to be removed. At the moment you get at least one point if you pretty much shoot a zombie once...

Yeah, You are right clavus. Now being zombie is stressful. And you both are right at the weapons... It is too easy to achieve best weapons. I had a game where was only 3-4 zombies and almost all humans got shotguns and saws. I was one of the zombies and it was pretty hopeless situtation. And almost like that kind of situtations happen in all rounds I have played lately.

And crowbar is right about health. You can find health from any hole or crack you find in the map... It's too easy to gain health and surviving at low health (because of the easily achievable guns) You can just wait for next supply drop when you have under 30 hp and most likely you won't die.

Like in last round I played (like hour ago?)

I tried to be easy to hit, etc. But still I was under 20 hp long and got more hp from supply drops.

You may have 20 hp and still get it to 70 in one supply drop? It is too easy when you can get health from vials, medics etc.

Edited by TheSorsa

Yep sometimes its more like Human survival... I remember the times when zombies were scary .

Two zombies appears, had only my little gun i was like oh shit oh shit :D.

Now it's different but i like the new zs too

Yep it's true. But anyway zombies were scary back and it was more exciting back then.

And I like the new zs too but there are some things I hate in this new one.

Like berserkers who are almost undefeatable. And even harder if there is medics healing him.

The problem you get with removing assists is that the person that shoots the zombie last gets the kill. If there was a way to give the person that did the most dmg to the zombie the kill instead of using assists. But honestly they arent the real problem, the supply crates give them good weapons( i remember noobs with a score of 13 with a saw). Supplys souldnt give weapons, but only ammo and a little health (5 to 25 max).

well, I don't get why people are whining about this new update for ZS. When Clavus were the coder/modder no one complained about the zombies being op and trust me they were. So why are you whining like fucking pussys now?... ( BUT i should not say anything i whine aswell BUT I WHINE AGIANST NERFING THE ZOMBS!)

Edited by Sneed

Well sorry that i havent been playing since the epic start of ZS, but as some ppl said b4, it have became even more popular... (i mean events between 1st and 2nd(skills update) updates), dont know why? Crap, why should i protect the noobs? I h8 them for myself, but without them every server is NOTHING... its really sad to say but every major popular server is orientated on noobs primarily.

Perhaps, practically every server that i saw as a suggestor (L4D, L4D2, TF, CSS, SA:MP, MTA, Gmod, ZPS, etc) that was resisting noob demands, soon or late had failed...

Saw this situation many times... Regulars blamed, complained about gameplay, then server was updated, Regulars were satisfied, while all noobs quit, Regulars didnt find server crowded enough so they quit too, result: server death...

Epic formula Noobs>Regulars

Edited by PEPPER

Well sorry that i havent been playing since the epic start of ZS, but as some ppl said b4, it have became even more popular... (i mean events between 1st and 2nd(skills update) updates), dont know why? Crap, why should i protect the noobs? I h8 them for myself, but without them every server is NOTHING... its really sad to say but every major popular server is orientated on noobs primarily.

Perhaps, practically every server that i saw as a suggestor (L4D, L4D2, TF, CSS, SA:MP, MTA, Gmod, ZPS, etc) that was resisting noob demands, soon or late had failed...

Saw this situation many times... Regulars blamed, complained about gameplay, then server was updated, Regulars were satisfied, while all noobs quit, Regulars didnt find server crowded enough so they quit too, result: server death...

Epic formula Noobs>Regulars

So every admin and regular can sit in a corner.

Ok. :(

well, I don't get why people are whining about this new update for ZS. When Clavus were the coder/modder no one complained about the zombies being op and trust me they were. So why are you whining like fucking pussys now?... ( BUT i should not say anything i whine aswell BUT I WHINE AGIANST NERFING THE ZOMBS!)

As far as I know, everyone thinks humans are OP.

+ howler, ofc xD

Zombies should be overpowered, but not to the point where you can stand in the middle of the map and screm like a bitch and get loads of points for it.

God, that random zombie spawn system is the most awful thing that happend to the ZS... I got killed by zombie from behind a lot of times where impossible to get if zombies will spawn in one place... Please, do something about it! As i said before maybe make 2-4 zombie spawns with green smoke on each map? That will prefer spawncamping and not awful as that random zombie spawn system.