Mr. Green Gaming

Mr.Green Server Memorial Thread.

Today we have to say goodbye, to 3 of our beloved friends and servers: Ares, Basilios and Calisto.

For those of you who did not know them too well, they we're good working servers, loved by all and will also be missed by all.

We will however get 2 new servers Esidor and Fenrir, we hope they will fullfill their jobs as well as the others did, but they will never replace our friends.

I shed a tear :'( for Ares, Basilios, Calisto

May they rest in peace

As, they have served us for such a long time - We shall never forget their deeds.

As they're placed onto the rest, we shall have a silence moment of memorial of these awesome servers.

Without them, There wouldn't be Mr.Green in start.

Memorial of;

Ares.

Calisto.

Basilios.

We'll never forget you :(.

Rest in peace.

While the new ones are coming up, starting up, our old ones are dead.

GAWD THIS IS SAD D:<!

What is this? This must be a joke! Sigh...

So... Ares... Basilios... Calisto... I am unable to thank you servers enough... it's... I mean... I... I... You know I think... Man, this is hard... there is just.. so much I want to say to you, so much I want to thank you for, so many good times with you...

Words can't express how I feel. But you must understand that I'll miss you servers dearly and that I promise to keep having fun, because that... is what you wanted. That is what you brought me. I hope you have a nice journey into outer space. And that you will do what you like and what you're best at further on in a place without time and space. Rest in Peace, my dears.

Well... back to business. Here's something I gotta know:

Ares

Basilios

Calisto

Esidor

Fenrir.

Screw that. So how's Delia doing?

Edited by BlueYoshi97

The loss of a server is always hard. Just use some strong drugs and you will all feel better. B)

This was meant as a joke. I do not condone the use of drugs, except maybe for a little marijuana...

*doesn't read the bold part*

Aaaaaayyyyyyy mom! I'm seein' lions an' tigers an' bears! Everywhere! ...What? Oh ah ah this guy on a forum told me to... he said it would be better... and now I feel better hahahaha... look at that you see that omg that horse is totally doing a cow dance. In the air even. ... who? Yeah, his name is uh... Juggernaut. Ye..what? Why?

Ah now I got it... I was playing Mr. Green zs science january, 2008.

For all that time, the game was so laggy!

I want to say thanks to lags, that allowed me to insta kill ppl :D

Rip again...

The loss of a server is always hard. Just use some strong drugs and you will all feel better. B)

This was meant as a joke. I do not condone the use of drugs, except maybe for a little marijuana...

Aaaaaayyyyyyy mom! I'm seein' lions an' tigers an' bears! Everywhere! ...What? Oh ah ah this guy on a forum told me to... he said it would be better... and now I feel better hahahaha... look at that you see that omg that horse is totally doing a cow dance. In the air even. ... who? Yeah, his name is uh... Juggernaut. Ye..what? Why?

Lol.

Yoshi, You've got to be a writer :')

Edited by Mr.Darkness

Ah now I got it... I was playing Mr. Green zs science january, 2008.

For all that time, the game was so laggy!

I want to say thanks to lags, that allowed me to insta kill ppl :D

Rip again...

Lol.

Yoshi, You've got to be a writer :')