Mr. Green Gaming

Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like CoD 5 because of zombies, soooo best when playing with 4 friends in huge screen with ps3. MW1 did got nice idea, but MW2 made it better. Now if this theard and my friend is correct, there WILL be zombies = I will (cough)buy it

I like CoD 5 because of zombies, soooo best when playing with 4 friends in huge screen with ps3. MW1 did got nice idea, but MW2 made it better. Now if this theard and my friend is correct, there WILL be zombies = I will (cough)buy it

Confirmed:

Multiplayer

4 Player Single-Player Co-op, LAN and online

Zombie mode is open, but not yet confirmed

Ehh... Having a new Call of Duty every year is like buying a new iPhone the second Apple releases it, but that's sort of a different world :D.

From the looks of the trailer, it doesn't look THAT bad, but hopefully I'll be able to play a beta/demo or a free weekend on Steam before I think about buying this one. I bought MW2 the day it was released (for PC of course) and love it).

• 1 month later...

How cool it may sound, it doesnt fit with the "REALISTIC SHOOTER" CoD now claims to be.

I don't remember them ever claiming that. It's a hollywood shooter and they know it.

Multiplayer looks A LOT the same. New gizmos ain't going to fix that. Still wondering how that 4 player co-op is going to look though.

i think i might get this simply because i have enough game card points for a free game and i've already pre-ordered all the other good looking ones. as far as 4 player co-op is concerned im seeing the problem of 70-80% of "hardcore" cod gamers not having 2 friends let alone 4 to play the game with so they wasted time on that when they could have just made the game better.

The multiplayer at the moment looks a little dissapointing. Samey samey samey. It was fun when CoD MW1 came out- it was a new idea. Now, it just seems a little recycled.

I am, however, anxious to see the story and this fabled 4 player co-op.

@hundy- yeah, the game isn't really supposed to be realistic. Think of it as more Rambo than Saving Private Ryan.

• 4 weeks later...