Mr. Green Gaming

Zombie Survival - Ideas and Suggestions

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I almost never take supplys, because i know that i am going to die if i do. Horse health helps me to survive.

Good choice. A lot of deaths are from ppl who get blocked while trying get the crate... Btw... How is it possible for crates to be dropped IN buildings? They should spawn (always) outside.

EDIT: I wrote "choise" D:

Edited by Messy

I almost never take supplys, because i know that i am going to die if i do. Horse health helps me to survive.

Good choice. A lot of deaths are from ppl who get blocked while trying get the crate... Btw... How is it possible for crates to be dropped IN buildings? They should spawn (always) outside.

Supply crates should be a challange. You want health, ammo and big guns... you are going to have to proove it that u deserve them :V

Supply crates should be a challange. You want health, ammo and big guns... you are going to have to proove it that u deserve them :V

I mean... They are dropped from the air! How is it possible to get dropped in buildings!

I mean... They are dropped from the air! How is it possible to get dropped in buildings!

i dont honestly thing theres like an airplane dropping supply crates randomely

i dont honestly thing theres like an airplane dropping supply crates randomely

Or crazy men delivering crates...

You know you don't have too quote if there aren't posts in between..

Anyways, back on topic it's September now so what's going to be updated on ZS?

I like to quote, because ppl understand faster on what I'm talking about :P

Also ask Deluvas about updates.

Idk when, I have asked Deluvas many times, we just have to wait, thats all we can do.

I think ywa said something like

" Don't expect any new ZS updates any time soon because they're working on something far more important."

Some days after that sentence he also promised an update this month.

and the wait continues.

its not that there aren't enough sugguestions theres not enough implimentation.

Edited by Griffon

Agreed Griffon, sadly Ywa doesn't know anything about priority.

Zombie Survival: Awesome game and long in development.

Race Maniacs: New game.

Why not make zombie survival balanced first than developing a whole new game.

It's not normal too have more suggestions than implementation, Deluvas doesn't even give feedback/approval on any of our ideas lately.

Agreed Griffon, sadly Ywa doesn't know anything about priority.

Yes, Because he's going to work hard on a gamemode that's dying anyway.

Deluvas is also working on the new game and I'm pretty sure they would rather work on that then this. Maybe they just get no time?

Unless you're willing to update it and fix it, I don't see much getting done.

Edited by QTesla