Mr. Green Gaming

Zombie Survival - Ideas and Suggestions

Damien is correct, Howler is not OP anymore. The only thing to be fixed right now is zombine and medic, after that we could concentrate on new things.

In that way, winning for humans will be a lot harder, near impossible.

That is what zombie survival is about, zombies should be hunting humans not otherwise. Zombies have to be stronger always.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damien is correct, Howler is not OP anymore. The only thing to be fixed right now is zombine and medic, after that we could concentrate on new things.

In that way, winning for humans will be a lot harder, near impossible.

That is what zombie survival is about, zombies should be hunting humans not otherwise. Zombies have to be stronger always.

i love you

I feel like there is two major issues (technically 3 but i wont get into the zombies spawning with too much health in the start.) Okay medics all they do is run and heal run and heal. Medics usually last the longest, but thats because the time you finally rech them and attack them... 3 seconds later they are back to full health. I feel like medics should be dumbed down liek they immovable when they are healing so its not completly abused like it has been.

Issue #2: I feel like zombines are a bit over powered too just because of their health and speed. zombines are quickly becoming the new fast zombies with a shit ton of health but no flying jumps. Zombines should be dumbed down a bit as well, either take away some health and keep the speed or do it the other way around.

These are just my opinions, everyone has their own opinions. Feel free to share.

Holy shit where did you come from O_O .

Cow choker <3

(TO keep ontopic: I agree with both points.)

He's ignoring me :( but i have to agree with cow aswell. Medics are annoying. BBBBBUT zombine isn't really op like people say... he can't jump so shoot down i little cade and blam

i have to disagree with you there. Zombine is not op (i never said that) but it needs to be more restrictive as its played as a rushing tank, they rush up to you/cade, tank the damage and blow up dealing damage. The damage itself is not the problem but the fact your always withing their range.

This isnt a problem till u get about 3 zombines sprinting around the map blowing up in your face (potentialy killing you in 1 go). Sprint time of 3 seconds would make it much fairer as then you could at least try to outrun the zombine rather than being no point to outruning it (unless your a high lvl beserker) beacaus then atleast zombines would have a limited attack distance.

Edited by Griffon

Zombies should own Humans. But humans should get more points.

you sir speak the truth

but i would prefer the word advantage rather than own

and thats what the balancing is trying to do. You have an advantage as zombie without being able to rape you in the first 3 min

Edited by Griffon

@messy: it would only get harder for arrogant medics, others arent affected. Healing others will be the same.

Zs should indeed be like zs and not zombie hunt, but people arent afraid of zombies and thats why they attack the zombies instead of trying to defense and make cades.

@messy: it would only get harder for arrogant medics, others arent affected. Healing others will be the same.

Zs should indeed be like zs and not zombie hunt, but people arent afraid of zombies and thats why they attack the zombies instead of trying to defense and make cades.

Then it will be like scared kitties vs over powered zombie horde :P

It will be good to give pistols more power, nerf howlers and give back barricade kits. Zombines should not be changed.

Then it will be like scared kitties vs over powered zombie horde :P

Let me ask you Messy, you played this game back in the old days when the server was cracked? No, then you got a whole new experience too obtain.

Back then everybody was cading and defending one room, the feeling of getting overrun by zombies was so intense the game was just fucking awesome. The feeling of being a "scarred kitty" vs a big zombie horde and trying too survive the apocalypse is something you have to experience. But then stuff like berserker and medic came and everybody was just walking outside not afraid.

If you make humans stronger the game will be unbalanced, imagine playing like a zombie, it would be so boring just spawning and dying over and over again. Zombies will eventually wait until the game is over. Playing as a zombie must also be motivated by making it gain more points than humans.

Back then everybody was cading and defending one room, the feeling of getting overrun by zombies was so intense the game was just fucking awesome. The feeling of being a "scarred kitty" vs a big zombie horde and trying too survive the apocalypse is something you have to experience. But then stuff like berserker and medic came and everybody was just walking outside not afraid.

+1

If you make humans stronger the game will be unbalanced, (Just forget about that one, it wont happen) imagine playing like a zombie, it would be so boring just spawning and dying over and over again. Zombies will eventually wait until the game is over. Playing as a zombie must also be motivated by making it gain more points than humans.

Not really.

1) Zombies spawn in different places, not like it was before, humans camping on their spawns, knowing their directions.

2) Zombies can propkill, right?

3) If your team is well organized, then you can make good stuff, like capture a human with 1 wraith from 1 side and a normal zombie from another side?

4) If there a re campers, then howlers are the class to kill. It's the only way.

5) There are just too many newbies in the zombie team. Deal with it.

Edited by Mr.Darkness
If you make humans stronger the game will be unbalanced, (Just forget about that one, it wont happen) imagine playing like a zombie, it would be so boring just spawning and dying over and over again. Zombies will eventually wait until the game is over. Playing as a zombie must also be motivated by making it gain more points than humans.

Not really.

1) Zombies spawn in different places, not like it was before, humans camping on their spawns, knowing their directions.

3) If your team is well organized, then you can make good stuff, like capture a human with 1 wraith from 1 side and a normal zombie from another side?

4) If there a re campers, then howlers are the class to kill. It's the only way.

5) There are just too many newbies in zombie team. Deal with it.

You obviously don't know where you're talking about. I'll be answering you're questions: Nowadays quarter/half of the zombies is afk because it's unbalanced (humans are too strong). 9/10 zombies don't know how to propkill (noobs). Teams in zombie survival are never well-organised.

The problem is not that the zombies are noobs, the problem is the OP humans. Now:

ab23055bbe4c5986e9ea80967634ebf5.png

Edited by Jeremiah

Not really.

5) There are just too many newbies in zombie team. Deal with it.

You obviously don't know where you're talking about. I'll be answering you're questions: Nowadays quarter/half of the zombies is afk because it's unbalanced (humans are too strong). 9/10 zombies don't know how to propkill (noobs). Teams in zombie survival are never well-organised.

The problem is not that the zombies are noobs, the problem is the OP humans. Now:

*teh image*

I remember how there were REAL teams once. And team zombies got cleaned with all the campers. This was very rare thing. You werent playing here for long, were you?

About the afk zombies, there is autokick system, if you didn't know.

I exactly know where I am, I am in the thread "Zombie Survival - Ideas and Suggestions" discussing about your bullshit.

And its not "you're".

So the result comes back to you itself:

ab23055bbe4c5986e9ea80967634ebf5.png

Edited by Mr.Darkness

How old are you kid? I've been playing since the cracked days if you even know what that means, if afk zombies get auto-kicked there are still NO zombies. Dang, why am I even arguing with this kid. I've been playing since you were drawing pictures in kindergarten. Oh yeah, good fight on coming back with same picture.

Now, on topic. Please post if you actually know something about the game and the point of it.

How old are you kid? I've been playing since the cracked days if you even know what that means, if afk zombies get auto-kicked there are still NO zombies. Dang, why am I even arguing with this kid. I've been playing since you were drawing pictures in kindergarten. Oh yeah, good fight on coming back with same picture.

Now, on topic. Please post if you actually know something about the game and the point of it.

[offtopic]I actually laughed.

I was playing Mr. Green zombie survival for 2,5 years already :V. Woah, man. You are too lame!

If you call me kid, you should be "one of us" i. e. you are 16 only?

[/offtopic]

Back to topic

The only who needs the changes are humans.

I think that they cant have "full energy" always. There has to be a scale or something. I see humans running all the way through. Maybe they will get tired or something? There also has to be a scale for that...

Edited by Mr.Darkness

Well, since mr.darkness has been on the forums since 2008, I think that he has alot of play time before that aswell.

Now stop crying, if you don't like the changes, get out.

Why is everyone so aggressive about this issue?

Ok, we understand that a majority of people enjoyed the older version (myself included), however it's pointless arguing like children.

I agree with the guy who said that making the zombies more powerful is a motive: and that's what it's about. ZOMBIE SURVIVAL, as in SURVIVING ZOMBIES.

And the zombies can't really ever be over-powered. Bring back Prop killing to reduce the medic over-use.

At the moment, it's got a lot of potential, it's just a little silly in places!

Indeed its potential is a lot bigger than the old zs. The only thing annoying are the few balance-issues, but they dont really make the game awful. I like being zombie, because its a very big challenge to kill a human now, but there is a problem in which people leave the server because humans are to strong. They call the humans hackers and leave the server. I remember when we started the round we were with 9 people, at the end of the round we had only 3 left. Regulars shouldnt have any problems, but noobs do have.

+1 for bringing back insta-kill props :D

Edited by Damien

Yes, Deluvas is right, stop flaming me.

Anyway @ Damien.

I also noticed beginners calling humans hackers and ragequit. That just shows zombies are too weak and something need to happen.

@ The Lazy Peon

Ah, at least you aren't such a noob like the little kid and understand the real meaning of the game, zombie surival.

Edited by Jeremiah

The only who needs the changes are humans.

I think that they cant have "full energy" always. There has to be a scale or something. I see humans running all the way through. Maybe they will get tired or something? There also has to be a scale for that...

Thats about the berserkers-runners and medic fags which were running all over the time.

And the zombies can't really ever be over-powered. Bring back Prop killing to reduce the medic over-use.

THATS what I'm actually talking about.

Humans need to get a scale. But yes, otherwise with the thing when there is lasthuman and such, the scale is only doing worth it. There has to be something with stopping humans, not something only with on-hit stop.

Indeed its potential is a lot bigger than the old zs. The only thing annoying are the few balance-issues, but they dont really make the game awful. I like being zombie, because its a very big challenge to kill a human now, but there is a problem in which people leave the server because humans are to strong. They call the humans hackers and leave the server. I remember when we started the round we were with 9 people, at the end of the round we had only 3 left. Regulars shouldnt have any problems, but noobs do have.

+1 for bringing back insta-kill props :D

Agreed about these words there, Damien ;D

And also, you are not the only one who likes playing zombie.

By the way.

When we were playing with Toaster once counter 5 campers, we owned them alone. You know how?

Easy:

When he was a fast zombie, I was a zombine. He was taking care of campers while jumping all over the place and I just was coming, not even geting hurt.

When they were shooting Toaster, I hit each one from behind. If they saw that and turned back, Toaser's turn was coming. And we got 3 kills both (actually 3, not 5, because of some other zombies there :S).

[offtopic]

Scince now, Jeremiah, I will just ignore you.

Edited by Mr.Darkness

Im always normal zombie and i dont play a class i think is OP. And i can still get enough kills every round to redeem, but like i said the problem is with newbies who cant kill the humans and leave. Or they leave when i kill them as a zombie. They call me cheater and leave. :S