Mr. Green Gaming

Zombie Survival - Ideas and Suggestions

Hey all, i haven't read all the posts but about the zombie healer idea you could make it let a poison gas/mist out of it as a attack which will mess the humans vision up also poison them and heal any other zombies which are in the gas/mist(3 birds with 1 stone).

For the medics how about making them move slower if healing themselfs, also i think the howler(the lazy class) and zombine are op(hope not to get flamed) so what about a hp reduce for the zombine and a howler attack radius reduce. Because its a pain having like 3-5 howlers attack at once from like 20 metres away, they should work for their kills/cash also having a zombie healer class should balance things out without having a certain class op which would make teamwork for zombies work more.

p.s like i said i haven't read all the posts so someone could of already said the same.

Edited by zad67
  • Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1) "ive been playing on this server since..." means nothing at all (perhaps for me).If a player that joined community 2 years ago was a badass, why the hell you think that he is a pro now?

2)Arguing on the same problems wont make any difference... At some point when i was playing as a human we terminated zombies well, so they started to complain that "Humans are OP", TEAMWORK is OP and always will be

So if you want to find balance issues find 2 equal forces (9vs9 for example) and start annihilation mode (whem humans die they cannot respawn back, even as a zombie). But i think that zombies would win at this point

Any1 remembers "nemesis mode"? I think that you can stronger humans a bit and lower HP of all zombos. So if after 3-5 minutes of playing there will be less than 5 zombies, game balance will activate nemesis picking the most skilled zombie for him but if nemesis wont kill any1 then the round will end instantly.

Edited by PEPPER

No classes are OP. On any zombie survival 1 human could do a suicidal run and get around 50 kills.

On Mr.greens, people all camp together at the start, killing the starter zombies quickly, no matter their health. The zombies go and attack the afk's lowering their hp because they have "help" and then they complain about op humans.

That's the way I see it. I think most of it is fair and apart from some asses and "survival of the fittest" ( you know who you are..... )It's great.

No human class is op its just the way they are using them like the medic class, most medics don't heal others and just running around the map so slowing them down if healing themselfs will make the ones who use the medic for a easyier win/last longer than the rest, will have to think twice when picking a class.

Edited by zad67

Yes its okey to be a medic but having like 9+ medics because they can heal themselfs doesn't help the fact that its meant for humans to work together and noob zombies can't chase them for long without get bored then quiting or raging(sorry might be talking shit cause i am sleepy).

I would suggest a class limit but even then there would most likely be useless people not using the class right whilst there could be others that could do a better job with that class.

Maybe high level medics should spawn with medikit and lower level medics just have health vials although that might stop poeple from being medics full stop lol.

I got lucky, because i have been commando since the beginning of classes. :)

I completely agree that its impossible to balance the game, but make the classes atleast require some skill. Howlers and zombines dont require any skill. If you change the shooting range from howler from 360 degrees to 90 degrees it would be a very big improvement. Zombine sprint requires you to take pauses and anticipate on movements. Medics have the same issue. Zombine on its own isnt op, but requiring no skill to use it makes it op.

@zad: I like people that say whats on their mind, we could use a fresh view :D.

Class limits wouldnt really solve the medic problem, only decrease it.

Edited by Damien

I think to have noobs stop leaving when they become zombie is to have maybe a leveling up system for the zombies(although that might turn the game into IW), something more to achieve as zombie other than redeeming.

About the zombine class maybe just a health reduce may do the trick but not too much(not asking for chems back)because at the moment they are running tanks but they still are needed for chasing/catching runners.

At the moment i would say the howler and medic are the ones abit fucked up and the mass medic spam should go once leveling up is abled again.

@Messy - Yes, your right howler isn't op i think i was just pissed because theres normally like 3+ howlers running around.

As for the prop killing idea how about making certain classes take one shot kills and others two hits maybe(you should know where i am going with this) it also would help make the classes even more different from each other(if that makes any sense).

@Messy - Yes, your right howler isn't op i think i was just pissed because theres normally like 3+ howlers running around.

The fact that they use howler for rushing loners is noob-ish. The use of howler = Anti-camping class.

I don't agree with your idea of classes completely. I think it should depend on the level of the class.

Even though i propkill alot, i think the class specific dmg wouldnt be fair. All classes are human and dont have any super power so why should one get more damage than the other ? Besides The game would get to complex and zs is meant to be easy to understand.

I read the last 3 pages and it seems that most of you thinks humans are overpower. I don't play ZS a lot, but I think that the "pick up and throw props" system was a really nice idea. It made it harder for the humans. A lot harder! If you bring it back, the humans have to play smarter. Most of the players in ZS just camp on a roof or a hill. And if the zombies can throw props, humans have to stay inside and move around to find good spots. I thinks that it's not the classes that ruins the game, it's the camping!

Well us humans ain't all the same in life some are strong and take more damage than others(*cough* me) so i don't see why prop damage can't be any different and about the realistic crap about the humans at the moment i don't see any zombies run around outside maybe chavs but no real zombies(durp).

Btw you could just make a shop item called "Armor" or something that would be realistic even tho it's a game anyway and doesn't really need to be realistic...(10+ points to me for over using the word "realistic")