Mr. Green Gaming

Zombie Survival - Ideas and Suggestions

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ Damien: I've been playing over 416 hours Zombie Survival, 100 of them is since June until now. So YES I am bored, just input a small number of maps and I'll get back to playing. The reason I get bored is just simply because everything is the same every map, spawn as support get a nice cade which sometimes fails because human are randomly walking against it and shit and at the end have an average kill count of 70. OR fucking 20 medics running around until match is over.

Screwed up.

@messy: i only play zs on mr.green, so its also one gamemode. I cant be sure about the number, but i know i have played a lot and started playing zs from one of the first versions on nox until the version im playing now on mr.green.

I have seen zs grow from beginning to what it is now and im not seeing that its worse, but i see an improvement. I have always believed that the people ruin zs and not the creator. On the contrairy he is making zs like it should be made. There will always be complainers, but i have never played a game that is being changed and updated like zs and thats why i really like playing it. Doom got boring, ut2004 got boring, but zs is still not boring to play.

I have one (new) suggestion for zs:

1. Make all classes not levelable until you fixed them all. Because people complain about it and i think its unfair if one class can be leveled and the others cant.

Edited by Damien

I feel like there is two major issues (technically 3 but i wont get into the zombies spawning with too much health in the start.) Okay medics all they do is run and heal run and heal. Medics usually last the longest, but thats because the time you finally rech them and attack them... 3 seconds later they are back to full health. I feel like medics should be dumbed down liek they immovable when they are healing so its not completly abused like it has been.

Issue #2: I feel like zombines are a bit over powered too just because of their health and speed. zombines are quickly becoming the new fast zombies with a shit ton of health but no flying jumps. Zombines should be dumbed down a bit as well, either take away some health and keep the speed or do it the other way around.

These are just my opinions, everyone has their own opinions. Feel free to share.

I feel like there is two major issues (technically 3 but i wont get into the zombies spawning with too much health in the start.) Okay medics all they do is run and heal run and heal. Medics usually last the longest, but thats because the time you finally rech them and attack them... 3 seconds later they are back to full health. I feel like medics should be dumbed down liek they immovable when they are healing so its not completly abused like it has been.

Issue #2: I feel like zombines are a bit over powered too just because of their health and speed. zombines are quickly becoming the new fast zombies with a shit ton of health but no flying jumps. Zombines should be dumbed down a bit as well, either take away some health and keep the speed or do it the other way around.

These are just my opinions, everyone has their own opinions. Feel free to share.

well heres my take on it

well to sort issue #1 out i sugguest medics can only walk while healing or run at a reduced speed so zombies can catch up to them(makes sense really). This will stop anybody medic rushing as i call it

to sort out issue #2 i think poison zombies shoulld get the 350hp that zombines have and give the 310hp to the zombines (poison zombies are meant to be the TANK not the zombines). Another thing would be to make the zombies have a limited sprinting time/stamina this will make zombine more tactical and not just a rush fest.

like everyone else we just want it balanced so we can lvl again

Edited by Griffon

The best thing for medics would be to not being able to heal while walking. Otherwise they lose a to big advantage that a medic should have.

Poison zombies shouldnt be changed and necrossin convinced me that a 3 second sprint for zombine should fix the zombine problem.

Deluvas is doing the right thing by balancing the game first before making leveling work. Even without leveling mr.green zs is alot better than competitors.

Deluvas is doing the right thing by balancing the game first before making leveling work.

I'm sorry, but I haven't seen any updates lately regarding the zombine and medic problem. Which are the important ones. In fact there hasn't been ANY updates..

Deluvas does not even respond to our ideas..whilst all good players agree on the solutions.

What, he does not want to change anything because he thinks it's good now or he just don't want to do it? He doesn't say anything..

Edited by Jeremiah

o Barricade Kits >:o

o Put a limit for the amount of Howlers . Few days ago when i went in , 8 howlers were camping at supply crate . BOOM . FAIL

o MOAR BLOOD for headshots >:D

o Pump-Action Shotgun - Gonna be epic .

o New Class : Marksman ( Re-enable Snipers? )

- Accuracy Increased

- More damage with Long ranged weapons

- Less damage with Short ranged weapons

- Runs 5% Faster

HOW TO LEVEL

-Headshot 1000 Zombies with a sniper rifle

-Find 500 Sniper rifles from the supply crate

xD a little crazy but yeah

o Re-enable Holding props! (E key)

-NEW UPGRADES

Poison Headcrab Hat - 3000 GC

With this , you take 50% less damage from Poison Headcrabs!

Zombie-Killer - 7000 GC

If you kill 5 zombies within 10 seconds , you restore 10HP!

Holy shit where did you come from O_O .

Cow choker <3

(TO keep ontopic: I agree with both points.)

Holy shit where did you come from O_O .

Cow choker <3

(TO keep ontopic: I agree with both points.)

He's ignoring me :( but i have to agree with cow aswell. Medics are annoying. BBBBBUT zombine isn't really op like people say... he can't jump so shoot down i little cade and blam

howler isnt OP anymore, i think they are just fine like they are right now. Zombine is in fact OP, but fixable with limited sprint. Medics are only OP when there are more than 3 medics in the same space. I think a good solution would be is to make healing yourself only possible while standing still.