Mr. Green Gaming

Zombie Survival - Ideas and Suggestions

Pickup and throw system was totally unfair. You couldnt see if a zombie had a prop or not and it was way to easy to get a kill.

The Pickup and throw system need some tweeks. Like walk slower when you carry a prop and make it possible to humans to see the prop.

And isn't it suppose to be nearly impossible to survive the zombies? Zombies are some undead people who are almost impossible to kill and they kill everything in there way just to get some brains.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And isn't it suppose to be nearly impossible to survive the zombies? Zombies are some undead people who are almost impossible to kill and they kill everything in there way just to get some brains.

Yes it is. Making zombies more OP will result to a 100 percent winning streak for zombies!

Yes it is. Making zombies more OP will result to a 100 percent winning streak for zombies!

Zombies is a mess. Humans need team work. Today it's just 20 humans on a top of a hill, trying to get points and better guns.

Zombies is a mess. Humans need team work. Today it's just 20 humans on a top of a hill, trying to get points and better guns.

Or make a cade with props. Btw, why do you want to stop the camping? How are humans supposed to survive like that?

Luckily there are still lots of regulars playing. But the picking up system will never work, because zombies aren't meant to pickup items. Prop killing doesn't need a change. The squad system will prevent the mass camping, because people will get lots of disadvantages if they all stick together. You will still have camping but in an amount that it is possible to kill the humans when you are a zombie. Some maps are just so small that you have to camp in a corner instead of walking around with a group.

Make it so first timers or new players get tips and suggestions

e.g.

Supply Crates Have Appeared - Fallow the arrow and use them to refill ammo, health and gain weapons

Watch out for propkillers, they can kill you in one shot with a prop.

Running backwards makes you slower than a zombie watch out!

Never leave your back to a zombie they can sometimes criticly damage or even kill you.

etc

^^ Also keep a mile distance from a howler if possible at all times.

About the prop killing, might not be useful anyway seeing as most of the time props get nailed to the floor so maybe make some props un-nailable like tires and other small props.

That would make the hammer 50% more useless.

And it would be coding hell to code that.

About the prop killing, might not be useful anyway seeing as most of the time props get nailed to the floor so maybe make some props un-nailable like tires and other small props.

Meh, just giving out free ideas. I am sure it wouldn't be that hard to code although just like you said makes the hammer less useful but if you had the chance to either spawn with a hammer or cadekit then it would work better.

Meh, just giving out free ideas. I am sure it wouldn't be that hard to code although just like you said makes the hammer less useful but if you had the chance to either spawn with a hammer or cadekit then it would work better.

my idea would be that you could use the nail cuns left click to un-nail the prop if you look at the nail

also though if zombies mele the nail by looking directly at it the prop could be moveable ?

I want to say that you guys shouldn't expect lots of ZS updates anymore. All Deluvas will do from now on is either adding small features or fixing bugs/exploits.

Deluvas got other things to work on now (Limetric related) and ZS is just.. dead.

Thanks for your time. :)

I want to say that you guys shouldn't expect lots of ZS updates anymore. All Deluvas will do from now on is either adding small features or fixing bugs/exploits.

Deluvas got other things to work on now (Limetric related) and ZS is just.. dead.

Thanks for your time. :)

well i dont call 20 players on the server daily dead. Sure its gone downhill abit and many players dont play anymore or as often as they used to but im sure zs will perserveer. Afterall zombies never die and other zs servers suck in comparison to the amount of work gone into zs.

It may be rough work but all we hve to do now is smooth out the edges !

The problem with ZS is that it always needs updates to keep the regulars happy and invite new ones.

yes i will admit im a selfish update hore

Haha ok. But it's just other stuff has a higher priority. When that stuff is finished Deluvas might make a huge update again.

This.

Deluvas, thats what I was talking about a long time ago. Yesterday I was playing zs and saw how 2 humans (medic & support) nailed coach and washing machine in the passage (coach was nailed very interesting, it was staying on one of sides O_o) so the passage was totally blocked.

The coach was unbreakable that time (duh). So the only thing we used (also was almost usless) were howlers.

When i told that, you made all these big props without motion. :S

So like meh...

Ah and btw, can you add metrocop playermodel to any of classes? I just love it :P

P.S: oh zs is kinda in progress... I would suggest you to close it then, Ywa :S

Edited by Mr.Darkness

Zs will still be there, ywa only said that deluvas wouldnt update alot. So lets keep bringing up our ideas so he can read them and maybe use them later on. :D

Nails should break when being hit by a zombie( like 3 times) this would make it harder to barricade but still do-able for humans to barricade.

Nails should break when being hit by a zombie( like 3 times) this would make it harder to barricade but still do-able for humans to barricade.

I 100% agree, works both ways for zombies and humans but aren't the props at the moment not renailable after the nails are destroyed the first time maybe that should change too.

Well since you guys are talking about the class support and nailing, I feel like joining.

Why support you ask, well folks, in the old days we used too stay in one room with all the players on the server and just barricade the door, the windows and all entrances..because zombies could get in! EEK! We were moving the furniture in the room and try too barricade the entrances as efficient as possible so we have maximum chance too survive. You see, zombies haven't had a lot of strength back then too just throw away a sofa or a blue racket. Now we got introduced with powerful zombies so barricading has no use anymore. They invented support and nailing, for the ultimate survivor experience you could now do what you did in the old days but with an extra strong barricade!

The hammer is the greatest weapon in zombie survival at the moment. Sadly it get's abused by some players who does not have the knowledge of barricading and therefor nail every random prop they see! This is very sad. Now I have some few solutions for better gameplay.

- Amount of nails limited to 4/5. (5 nails, you have to buy a perk)

- Hammer introduced as a perk but still only available for support, when choosing support you gain the hammer. First buy the perk for it though. (7500gc, so noobs cannot abuse it and have more knowledge of the game when they have around 7,5k gc.)

- Nail strength (After the half of the prop's health is down the nail break! Although you can nail it again and it will stay until it's complete destroyed.

- Unable to nail tires, small props (EXCEPT barrels).

Deluvas, you should consider this ideas. You as a cader too should understand the problem.

* I've also added some of mine and Djessey's barricading.

- Jeremiah.

post-1974-128277149797_thumb.png

post-1974-128277151239_thumb.png

post-1974-128277152306_thumb.png

post-1974-128277153401_thumb.png

post-1974-128277154385_thumb.png

Edited by Jeremiah