Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

http://youtu.be/jCOKGdJTIpg

Why can't we do stuff like that? =(

Because we have lives outside Minecraft and there's a general lack of design creativity on our server :V (although there's a lot of activity lately so I don't know how many people are doing nice stuff).

For the next map I'll forbid mountain building using lava and water. So people don't have to erect huge walls to be secure.

Next map again faction wars -,-

No, it's a relationship-simulator mod where you have to collect friendship mushrooms to become the greatest player. There's also an obscure way to PvP, but it's disabled because people were constantly whining about it.

If you don't like Minecraft then why do you play it, there are allot more pvp games out there

Next map again faction wars -,-

No, it's a relationship-simulator mod where you have to collect friendship mushrooms to become the greatest player. There's also an obscure way to PvP, but it's disabled because people were constantly whining about it.

If you don't like Minecraft then why do you play it, there are allot more pvp games out there

Please look up what sarcasm means. You'll most likely find your life a lot easier.

hey,

Sorry for my late reaction and posting under the wrong topic (Btw i can't find the topic Bans & Unbans)

But about the speedhack, Yes i've the mod but i only use it in singleplayer. In this mod you have to hit M and then the speedhack is activated. When Corby saw me ''using'' the speedhack i accidentally hitted the M key, i didn't even noticed.

And now i'm banned..., really i didn't used it on purpose. And i really want to join the server again, especially now, because the update 1.8 will come out soon and then this server gets a whole new map, which i really like. plz let me in..(sorry for my bad English)

Beausa

Edited by Beausa

no, he was in my base and i didn't noticed the speedhack was on, en then i walked, speedwalked en he saw that, it was just a few seconds, of course i noticed i was speedhacking when i walked but i mean i didn't noticed that i put it on when I was putting stuff in my chest and then i walked and corby saw it but i didn't want to speedhack, it just happend accidentally. You guys understand? it isn't that difficult.

Beausa

no, he was in my base and i didn't noticed the speedhack was on, en then i walked, speedwalked en he saw that, it was just a few seconds, of course i noticed i was speedhacking when i walked but i mean i didn't noticed that i put it on when I was putting stuff in my chest and then i walked and corby saw it but i didn't want to speedhack, it just happend accidentally. You guys understand? it isn't that difficult.

Beausa

Doesn't matter, you can't have that mod installed if you even want to connect to us. Also it couldn't of just been a few seconds, as it popped up saying you took 100 steps within what should of been 22. Dont try to wriggle your way out.

Edited by Corby

We've not gone soft, rather allowing our selves to actually see who we're allied with. Unfortunately for some, I have a hatred for all-white names in the chat. I like to be able to pick through what my eyes choose to see according to importance.

On a lighter note though, you are - and always will be - a sworn enemy of ours.

Edited by awesomeo_5000

We've not gone soft, rather allowing our selves to actually see who we're allied with. Unfortunately for some, I have a hatred for all-white names in the chat. I like to be able to pick through what my eyes choose to see according to importance.

On a lighter note though, you are - and always will be - a sworn enemy of ours.

awesomeo has a crazy hatred for everyone who is white lol, probably the reason we have so many enemies xD