Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

Started a farm with a small (still very undeep) mine next to it.

mff_d11f.png

I trap animals here, and I'm currently also growing some crops. I have only used the mine as a stone/coal resource so far. On the first screen, on the left in the lowest window, you can see the remains of my old farm. When I opened my door one day, there was a creeper standing next to me without me knowing. He blew up the entire house. Me included.

map_save3_night_d7c1.png

This is my current map. My house is easy to spot because of the torches.

And this is my current skin. It's very fancy.

hmm.... maybe gonna play this but now i am playing pirate version (newest alpha) but maybe i buy it when multiplayer comes... ofc it costs 15€ then :D

PS:I can give newest pirate versions without viruses. MiFs crack ;)

Edit: i cant get that map thing working, it says it cant start because it dosent find MSVCP100.dll file in computer. Yes i did install that microsoft program showed up there, and this pirate version is same as normal, its just pirate...

Edited by MiF

hmm.... maybe gonna play this but now i am playing pirate version (newest alpha) but maybe i buy it when multiplayer comes... ofc it costs 15€ then :D

Edit: i cant get that map thing working, it says it cant start because it dosent find MSVCP100.dll file in computer. Yes i did install that microsoft program showed up there, and this pirate version is same as normal, its just pirate...

I'm going to kill you for pirating an indie game.

I'm going to kill you for pirating an indie game.

Pirating is stupid whether it's an AAA game or an indie game. If you can't afford it, go without it. Well that's my opinion anyway.

Im gonna get it, want to mine stuff with you guys in MP (while i get eaten by monsters ofc)

(Any tips for beginners?)

Just experiment. Use the wiki if you want to figure out things faster. It's not that hard.

Hmm, i guess exploring things by experimenting is one of the main parts of this game.

For some reason its bad ass to chop wood by punching it with your BARE HANDS :V