Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

MiF, how long did it take you to make all that lol

I've been playing for about 6 or 7 hours, and only have one nice tower with a canal around it..

And you have epic mines,.. I only find stone..

As in youtube descreption, one day pretty much :D.

I didnt know my mine is that impressive.

But also i have to admit, Clavus is freakin minecraft king :o :o (smiles go on and on and on and on) I hope we can do something together when (if) se do a server

Just saying this here. I maybe (MAYBE) do a server in Minecraft when Beta is released, and it will be Mr.green only, but i can only keep that up at certain times. Maybe for satisfy our hungry of multiplayer.

I was just checking Minecraft Developer Blog. And then i saw this.

post-1211-128076802573_thumb.jpg

Again Friday suprise is gone, and its because of us (Finland). I wish there would be not Finland...

Oh wait i do want there is finland :D.

Hundred2 @ Try burn whole forrest down, its veeeeeeeery slow. After couple days there was still some trees and fire... o.0

Btw your base and building look far more bigger in map view :o

Edited by MiF

Holy shit Sneed, your map is enormous! O_O

His W key must've been stuck for quite a while. :V

Some nice gardening there Hundred2.

As for the multiplayer server. If we get one running, we'll probably be dicking around a lot at first to see what the possibilities and limitations are. In my view the server should be community only, spread the password through IRC or something (we might be able to more people on IRC that way). This should keep random griefers out, plus I imagine that the game's multiplayer is most fun with people you sorta know.

His W key must've been stuck for quite a while. funny.gif

Some nice gardening there Hundred2.

As for the multiplayer server. If we get one running, we'll probably be dicking around a lot at first to see what the possibilities and limitations are. In my view the server should be community only, spread the password through IRC or something (we might be able to more people on IRC that way). This should keep random griefers out, plus I imagine that the game's multiplayer is most fun with people you sorta know.

Wait until i finished my new project :V...

His W key must've been stuck for quite a while. :V

true.. steam chat and minecraft is fucking everything up if i press w or space or anything as the first key the game screws everything over so i probably pressed w as my first key and it kept running :V but it isn't so damn huge :o

Edited by Sneed

Also, I find the combat in this game really lacking. I just set the difficulty to peacefull so that I can just build and mine without hassle.

Are there any enemies at all in peaceful mode?

Nope.

Also:

Found this beautifull waterfall, so I decided to ruin it with my fort:

javaw2010-08-0223-35-53-29.png

javaw2010-08-0223-36-17-01.png

My mine:

javaw2010-08-0223-36-50-18.png

javaw2010-08-0223-36-39-12.png

Edited by Squirrel-Dude

just started a new world(got bugged in my old one :( )

and i found this:

naturaltowers.jpg

I didn't make those, and under the thing in the background there are like 4 epic dark holes.. Finally I have found a natural (big) mine

found an epic spot to make my fortress

awesomeness.jpg

That waterfall goes deep underground,.. gonna check it out tomorrow

Edited by BouweV

I just got the game. Can't play it though. I keep getting the error 'Could not create java virtual machine.'

Any ideas?

Maybe try reinstalling Java? And are you trying to play in the browser or did you download the exe?

Yeah, I used the exe and tried reintalling java.

A lot of people seem to be getting this same problem. I'll just wait for them to release a patch that fixes it.

In the mean time, it looks like I'm playing the web browser version.