Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

Someone post what a creeper looks like?

Twocreepers.png

hmm game looks very intresting. I played a version long time ago. Made a huge ass mineshaft but then it got floodzors so I used sponges and then lava game I will like teh WTF? The Graphics may not be good but the gameplay is quite addicting and amazing.

Someone post what a creeper looks like?

*creepers D:*

hmm game looks very intresting. I played a version long time ago. Made a huge ass mineshaft but then it got floodzors so I used sponges and then lava game I will like teh WTF? The Graphics may not be good but the gameplay is quite addicting and amazing.

What do you mean the graphics aren't good. They look cool and are functional. The artstyle is fantastic in my opinion.

Fucking creepers keep blowing up my trees in an attempt to break inside to destroy my house (Reinforced planks with stone = awesome) connected to the slave mines.

(And my mine is connected to a cave biggrin.gif)

And i find entering dark mines scarier then in Oblivion where its supposed to be creepy.

Edited by Hundred2

Time for a tour of my world so far:

My current base of operations. It's about 30 blocks underground:

Untitled.png

Really long tunnel to a good mining cave:

tunnel.png

My current mine:

mine.png

This mine goes to the bottom of the map:

bottom.png

This is the quick access ladder if I need to get to my safehouse quickly:

ladder.png

This beacon marks the quick access ladder:

beacon.png

This is my epic sky walkway currently under construction:

epic.png

Looking along the bridge:

bridge.png

And finally, the view from the end of the bridge:

end.png

My plan is to extend the bridge to the mountains, build a huge citadel then hollow out the mountains to make a huge mine.

*pics*

Note, there is not 'bottom* of the map, you will see it in my video tour :D.

Also what makes minecrafters thing the same way, i got too beacons in both of my mines/houses.

Also how you have made that sky building? its slow and dangerous to put blocks.

My place

*vid*

It is very dangerous building the sky building yeh. I've fallen to my death several times. It's ok though cos it's easy to get your stuff back. You have to edge out a tiny bit to put the block on. It's tedious but it will be awesome when it's done.

There is a bottom to the map in survival mode due to lighting issues if the map has infinite depth. There is a block called adminium which cannot be broken.

Well dont have your hopes for multiplayer on public servers, it will be like garrysmod without propprotection.

People dumping water in your house or lava.

People mining away your fort.

That's why any server we'll be running will be community-only.

map2.png

Mah world. There are some huge underground mines running near the tower too. My next goal is to get enough iron to make a minecart track from my mines to my tower.