Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

A very good idea, it could also encourage newer players to return to the server (So they can unlock the classes)

Edit: Noobs that dont want to learn shoulden't deserve to have those classes, if they want them just play on the server for a small while and unlock them.

Edited by Sk@tEfigHteR

maybe but you would better system then just played 24 hours

If you get new player who can play them 3 classes then soon as support and engineer are unlocked for that player you will just get the same problem

The idea is that they will see others playing the class properly and will know how to play the class properly before they do it wrong and get bitched at.

I do think thogh support should be unlocked at 12 hours though and engineer at 24 hours, engineer is the main minge class.

Edited by Jason0905

Better yet, lock support and engineer for new players in a period of 48 hours.

@Damien:

This does not discourage players beginners from playing, it actually encourages them.

Beginners will be curious for what these classes hold and that makes them exclusive.

Altogether; it'll be a great idea.

Support and Engineer classes should be locked to noob players.

There's too many noobs or mingebags who like to ruin the game for others.

To unlock those 2 classes they should play on the server for at least 24 hours.

Until then, they are forced to play Medic, Commando and Marksman.

Would prevent noobs with hammers and idiot with mines fucking the cade, I say yes

New players should have a tutorial That explains How to play and survive SO they ATLEAST stop being dumbshits who dont know how to write in chat and not to survive SIMPLE, Just a make a tutorial For all newbies or for everyone so the "Still noob"" players can understand why putting there shitty bombs in cades IS BAD OK ???!?!?!

I'd have to agree with that, I believe there should be requirements to be the support and engineer classses but should also instead of just time also require a certain amount of zombies killed maybe like 1000 just to show that they're not much of a "noob". I know it doesn't mean they are if they havn't got that amount, it would just help their case better.

I'd have to agree with that, I believe there should be requirements to be the support and engineer classses but should also instead of just time also require a certain amount of zombies killed maybe like 1000 just to show that they're not much of a "noob". I know it doesn't mean they are if they havn't got that amount, it would just help their case better.

This isn't a good idea to be honest... Ppl like u, me, Box, virtue Etc. kill all the zombies, the noobs don't get the chance to kill. But the idea of support is good.. Noobs just nail everything to level up their level 0 support...

And Marksman needs lots of improvements :D Maybe a fullyautomatic pistol? Also marksman scope is too slow.. takes a year before u take the scope infront of you... And maybe a remote bomb? and The aura should stay forever green since the marksman is weak... zombies always go after him..

NECROSSIN, I tested the Marksman guns... well look at this =

Scout = 250 sp and kills in 4 headshots a fastie

Second sniper... the sg blabla.. = 600 sp and 4 headshots a fastie

the g3 bla bla sniper = 1000 sp and kills the fastie in 3/4 headshots....

the AWP= 1900 sp and kills the fastie in 3 headshots wtf? and poison zombie in 3-5 headshots...

Isn't that too weak for a gun that you'll never get in a normal round?

Edited by Proto60

kinda funny that small pistols do more dmg than smgs or some assault rifles. Also funny that .357 magnum does exacly the same dmg as .250 magnum. (or idk is the deagle bigger .500 cal [thats half of an inch, kinda big boom])

Funnier is that Necro added snipers... but @ the mrgreen server you can't kill zombies from long range... not even with the snipers...

Only high level marksmen can kill a zombie from long range easily, but I agree that the scout needs tiny damage buff, since I got most of my kills stolen before I can finish off a zombie with a 3'rd or 4'th shot.

And Proto the reason that fast zombies die with that many shots is their bad hitboxes. You can kill a fast zombie with one shot using most of the snipers It's just the bad registry.

Scout does base 40 damage, I think it should be 41-45 .

Well what should happen is the marksman's missing perk should be 3-4% more headshot damage so it will buff the snipers if you get headshots (it could just be sniper damage instead).

Proto the AWP should instant kill fastie with headshot, you just fail at aiming :V (joke its gay hit box's, or you could just suck)

Same with other snipers look at the damage they do (press F2) then double it for headshot damage, then look at fastie health it is the hitbox's.

Only high level marksmen can kill a zombie from long range easily, but I agree that the scout needs tiny damage buff, since I got most of my kills stolen before I can finish off a zombie with a 3'rd or 4'th shot.

And Proto the reason that fast zombies die with that many shots is their bad hitboxes. You can kill a fast zombie with one shot using most of the snipers It's just the bad registry.

Scout does base 40 damage, I think it should be 41-45 .

Why can't I kill a normal zombie with AWP :S? I mean 1900 Sp... I got the awp after 15 minutes of headshotting a friend just to test the awp... you would think that the AWP has super powers if you have to kill sooooo much :S

Well what should happen is the marksman's missing perk should be 3-4% more headshot damage so it will buff the snipers if you get headshots (it could just be sniper damage instead).

Proto the AWP should instant kill fastie with headshot, you just fail at aiming :V (joke its gay hit box's, or you could just suck)

Same with other snipers look at the damage they do (press F2) then double it for headshot damage, then look at fastie health it is the hitbox's.

True... but it feels so weak.. maybe its just me xD I expect a gun that will blast all zombies in a row