Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

This post will be me sharing my opinion on the current state of things on ZS, It's not a complaint, It's just what I think of the current situation. Please read this post and feel free to give me your personal opinions on it.

The Gamemode should loosen up a bit, So many things handicapping players and making the game unfair.

From anti exploits on non-exploit places to zombie spawns in cading spots, It ruins the overall gameplay.

And the game itself is very monotone. The same cycle keeps hapening, people cade on the same spots die at the same time and then late redeem. Humans always lose, Same zombies be picked on same maps, From crab spam on godzilla to fastie/crab spam on subversive 3 (With some propjumping involved) Same on Lighthouse

It just sucks the fun out of the game

(And it is my personal opinion that the game should be fun above all else, no matter what the objective is, And I dont really find the game fun when everything is twisted around. I die when I'm supposed to survive, And I survive when I am supposed to die.)

The overall experience of the game is repetetive and onesided to the zombies (Except on Chaos System)

And the game should be more "Noob-Friendly". Because one new player that doesn't know what he's doing can mess everything up in a blink of an eye. A support randomly nailing props, A zerk/commando destroying the cade and engineers planting mines on it. Or people tipping props.

And I don't like complaining and whining but (And I say this for most of the regular players) You must loosen up a bit, make the game more fun and enjoyable, not repetative and monotone.

With all these things working against the humans the game is impossible

Unbalanced maps, Collisions, Unbalanced zombie classes, Glitches sutch as propjumping, Maps with bad zombie spawns, New players easely ruining everything, Badly placed anti exploit boxes, Crate spawns on certain maps....

As I previously said I don't like whining but I had to share my opinion on the overall gameplay of zombie survival.

It is my opinion on the current situation so if you dont have anything constructive to say then don't.

If you share my concern feel free to reply and support this post if you don't then say why.

But it seems the new update will change things, keep up the good work necrossin, things are looking up and I can't wait for the new update!

In the end all we want is a fun game right? ;)

Oh and a small suggestion, Maybe re-add some zombie classes sutch as the zombie torso and perhaps a fast headcrab. Just to make the game more diverse.

you try do it as a lvl 5 engi with over powered mines which can kill starting zombies....

Also Necro the turret doesnt aim properly anymore

It needs to update its aimbot

- Anyway I have a suggestion reguarding the etherial teleport

It should completely be removed as it is constantly being used to block players

you try do it as a lvl 5 engi with over powered mines which can kill starting zombies....

Maybe its clever use of the teleport, not an exploit.

Like rocket jumping.

yes you are right... its so awesome to run to the crate and suddenly be blocked by invisible object. then get raped by it.

Maybe its clever use of the teleport, not an exploit.

Like rocket jumping.

Never said it's an exploit. And it can't be compared to rocket jumping since it doesn't involve zombies.

The point is zombies shouldn't teleport (Nor propjump for that matter) as it makes the game unbalanced and unfair towards the humans.

It's impossible to run from a zombie horde if one etherial is chasing you, Just one.

It just teleports behind you and you do a 180 right into a hungry bunch of zombies, or it teleports in front of you and blocks you. And with the bugged zombie range you can easily get hit in the back while running from an etherial at full speed

(Etherials stand still while attacking).

Another suggestion is to make the howler "bullet-shield" less frequent.

It's impossible when you have a howler charging a zombie horde every two seconds with no end in sight, Even when a scream doesn't charge the next one most probably does.

Quick question, seeing as a sledgehammer is being added even though berserker is being removed, will that mean the sledgehammer, katana, axe and crowbar will be able to be obtained from the crate by any class :o ?

They will be added to supply crates later.

I decided to speed up releasing, so it wont be a mess.

And ethereals need their teleport removed too!

The Ethereal is a ninja zombie class, it's logical.

Ninja's dont teleport.

Dead Ninja's dont teleport.

Ninjas should inflitrate by being sneaky, not teleporting.

Skate has a point about ninja's

And ethereals need their teleport removed too!

The Ethereal is a ninja zombie class, it's logical.

Ninja's dont teleport.

Dead Ninja's dont teleport.

Ninjas should inflitrate by being sneaky, not teleporting.

Skate has a point about ninja's

Well, I have released update and before complaining (as usual) there is current status:

Whats wrong with my Last Man Stand?

Its temporal for a while and will be switched back to normal soon

I killed my awesome teammates with a prop while dragging it!

I'll try to add some protection against accidents like this one

My comeback is horrible! Why I can't spawn with nuke?

Comeback was a bit nerfed. However it still requires few tweaking. Because it was one of the reasons to late redeem and get a cool cheap gun.

Speed boost for zombies is strange

Fixing it

My greencoins are too small (as zombie)

Gotta make them bigger

Feel free to report about other strange things (without screaming, crying or complaining)

I had a score of 30 as a human and still had magnum because i didn't have enough skill points for pulse smg. In the previous system i would have had one. So either it wasn't counting all my skill points properly or as i got most of my kills with mines more skill points for mine kills. I have already spoken to you about my views on the new turrets. However, i have a couple of questions can more than one engi spawn with the turret? Is the 900 unit placement restriction still in place?

My list of suggestions

- All the SP costs to be lowered, (Maybe add some new SkillShots?)

- Etherial teleport being removed.

- Make comeback give you a good SMG at best (It is a 7.5k GC upgrade, It can atleast give you an SMG)

- Return the old perk precentages, Or just make them higher from the current ones

(Personaly I was shocked when I took commando and had the same max health as a level 0 would have before the update, Note that I am a level 5 commando.