Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

Headcrab healer? lolwut? :D

Remove ethernals Teleport ability and Make it healing, (some Green smoke around it, to make it look good)

That my good sir, would be a crappy decision.

And why not? Headcrabs have low HP and headcrabs wont heal other headcrabs. So its important to kill one of these freakbags. Real epic move, man. could make the headcrab class somewhat... interesting. And quite good as support when sieging a barricade. Which sucks at this moment.

Edited by Zenith-IV

Headcrab healer? lolwut? :D

Remove ethernals Teleport ability and Make it healing, (some Green smoke around it, to make it look good)

That my good sir, would be a crappy decision.

And why not? Headcrabs have low HP and headcrabs wont heal other headcrabs. So its important to kill one of these freakbags. Real epic move, man. could make the headcrab class somewhat... interesting. And quite good as support when sieging a barricade. Which sucks at this moment.

Headcrabs are meant to be played like sneaky foot raping ninjas

making them healer would be bad, shooting a headcrab is hard and if they could heal as well it would be OP.

Healing is not the point of a zombie, its meant to be a horde if one dies anotherone takes its place thats how zombies work, healing breaks that. Healing from gibs is okay maybe poison zombies vomit could heal zombies sort of like a transfere of health. It would make it so that you have to calculate your needs VS teamates needs (necro does like moar teamwork..)

Howlers need to be more rewarding as your not rewarded for suporting the team. If a howler buffs a teamate who then kills someone she should get the assist.

Perhaps you could give her a basic claw ability too. Even the jokey in l4d has that..

Edited by Griffon

Add claw ability and make the sound shield last less/Have a lower range.

A huge bulletproof zombie horde is a bad idea...

Edit: You should seriously consider removing etherial teleport and Poison Headcrab spits.

Etherial teleport stops humans midair and makes them spin around uncontrollably.

It also makes the etherial like a teleporting invisible normal zombie, What's the point of a barricade if a zombie can just teleport through?

And the poison headcrab spits are easily spammable, and zombies dont snipe.. Especially headcrabs.. They are very close range classes.

They bite.. They don't spit.

Edited by Sk@tEfigHteR

Add claw ability and make the sound shield last less/Have a lower range.

A huge bulletproof zombie horde is a bad idea...

/agree

Make is bulletproof to small weapons, like dual elites, or p90.

Screaming bitch wont stop any .338 Lapua Magnum, or 20 gauge shotgun blasts, you know.

Edited by TechnoNegro

are u telling me lvl 6 marksman (what means highly professional pro)

uses baby bullets in zombie survival?

Or the mighty, all hailed, devinely superior weapon of the gods.The unstoppable..BOOM-STICKI just had to do that..Anyhoe. I think the etherial teleport should be replaced by the old screenshake ability.

aka. 20 gauge shotgun.

said that already, n33b.

Edited by TechnoNegro
its hard and the only thing you do is try destroying cades

Lol. And what about powering up zombies and humans, like adding bigger guns to humans and more health to zombies, like as engineer, its kinda sure u wont get pulse rifle if u get dual elites. So my idea is to reduce the weapon prices by 5-15% and add zombies more health 10-20%

Damien, It makes things more interesting for the zombies,

They just teleport inside me. Or Get stuck on a ladder and respawn as a poison zombie while on it.

Or teleport spam around me.

Make me turn around into hordes.

The purpose for a barricade is to hold off strong zombies. And what's the point of it if a zombie that can kill in 3 hits (backbreaker) just teleports in with ease, an invisible one too.

That's why I ask for PropJumping and The etherial teleport to be removed.

It lets strong zombies get to the humans without even bothering to touch the barricade.

And if they don't want to break barricades then they should take headcrab, or fast zombie.

Their ability to get in behind barricades is balanced with their low health and damage.

If you want to make it more fair make nails have less health, giving the stronger zombies a chance to break the barricade.

You should make the game interesting to players on both teams.

Not make it less fun for one team by giving some BS ability to the other (such as teleport/Propjumping).

Etherials should be sneaky to come to the humans. They have speed, damage and invisibility. They don't need the teleport.

And about the poison zombie propjump.

Players like "Psychopeti(HUN)" Abuse it even in situations where it is not needed. (No barricade places)

They just magicly fly up and kill all the humans.

Poison zombies already have enough good things in their favor, do we need another overpowered one?

They have - Health, Damage, Secondary ranged attack, Prop Jumping.

Their downsides - Low speed.

Now even without propjumping they're a very strong class.

So propjumping is not needed, like I said before for the etherial teleport.

Oh, And please fix the zombie range.. I tested it the other day with props. I started hitting a prop and moved back very fast. I still hit the prop from a distance of 2-3 zombie strikes

It also happens to me in places like Subway - Cargo where a zombie starts hitting me then falls down the staircase (The big cargo room)

He still hits me even though he's all the way down and I'm all the way up.

- Also you can still do a "Puke-Jump" as poison zombie. It flies you up if you jump right before you lose health from it. (It's like mini propjumping).

Managed to get on a pc for a few min and I checked this topic... So much complaining for me to look at... Cant wait to get back tomarrow to start helping Necro hand out diapers for people and working on small possible patches...

Edited by Pufulet

I have a question. For NECROSSIN. If you have time to answer it please do.

Since I made some posts reguarding some problems.

Will the zombie range bug be fixed any time soon?

will the etherial teleport possibly be removed?

Will the poison headcrabs red spit be removed?

Will normal zombies be slower? Will zombies get a buff / Will humans be weaker?Will the green gas on maps like pub be fixed?

Will the poison headcrab bite do less damage?

Will fastie leap spam be fixed?

Will Barricade burning by engineers be fixed?

Since I made more than a few posts reguarding it, I just want to know if something will be done about it so I stop posting without any knowelege on the current situation.

Maybe it is alot of questions, But we never see any responce and I do think people would like to know the answers to them. It would also stop future "Whine"

Posts since players know if something's being done about these issues.

A few suggestions for the human classes

Medics

Change medics increased heal to increased med kit efficiency (basically 1hp's are administered faster and the kit recharges faster to compensate, possibly extra maximum capacity as well?) because medics increased heal only starts to help at level 4 medic where you will heal 2 when the target has a even number of health otherwise you'll heal for 1 which was annoying when another medic was healing as well. Then at level 5 where you'd heal 2 no matter what health they had. At level 1,2,3 and 6 though there are no changes to how effective the med kit is. The game is also bugged with healing 2hp as it only registers it as 1 (most likely because it registers med kit used on another player and not amount healed) so I have to heal 80 instead of 40 to get 10 skill points. Changing increased heal on teammates to increased med kit efficiency would 1)Improve the med kit at every level. 2)Fix the 2hp registering as 1. 3)Healing self would be more efficient, even if the faster healing will only applies to others. Keep this at 10% per level like the increased heal was.

Replace medics increased pistol damage with a medic smg spawn chance seeing as people can no longer retry abuse to be a medic. Implement the Alyx gun in with the other tier 2 pistols and replace the medics Alyx gun earn with a medic smg that can deal 6 damage (slightly weaker then the weakest smg that uses ammo), and can shoot a 10hp healing dart with middle mouse click, this 10hp is directly taken from the med kit and has a 3 second cool down before another dart can be fired. Basically like in killing floor but with a cool down for the dart and the medic will need to get out his health kit to recharge it. If the medic drops this weapon for a non medic class, this weapon functions as a normal smg without the healing darts. Then instead of the rifle the medic earns, he should earn a medic rifle which is a improved version of the medic smg and will deal again, slightly less damage then the weakest ammo using rifle but is improved in a couple of ways, it can leech health from zombies (1hp charge for health kit for every 30 damage caused) and can administer 25 hp health darts instead with a 5 second cool down. Medics will still be able to use their med kits how they please and will have to get them out if they wish to recharge it.

Medics should get 1 green coin for every 50 or 100 healing.

Last thing for medics, give them 10 skill points for 30 healing instead of 40, 30 is a nicer number and they still wont get too many skill points through healing.

All of those medic ideas if they are put to use would make medic a more enjoyable class to level, they would feel more rewarded for healing others and they would have their own awesome hardware.

A couple of suggestions for engineer

Engineers should see the health of their turret and should be able to have it self repair whilst turned off.

Turret distance should be reduced to 250 or 500 units (maybe 300?) as when two people get a turret, they can place their turrets well away from each other and still not be able to place them both even though they aren't closes enough to stack up the turret damage.

Increase turret ability to aim up and down as on maps like lighthouse, a turret is useless because it does not aim down the stairs enough to shoot zombies and on sewers it does not aim up enough the shoot them.

Combat classes

Marksman and commando are the combat classes and should earn sp faster than the other 3 support classes, just saying. Give marksman a melee weapon because without one, they can't run from zombies.

I am sorry this post was so long but I have all these ideas that I'd like to share with the community, please share with me your views on these suggestions.

Edited by Jason0905

A few suggestions for the human classes

Medics

Change medics increased heal to increased med kit efficiency (basically 1hp's are administered faster and the kit recharges faster to compensate, possibly extra maximum capacity as well?) because medics increased heal only starts to help at level 4 medic where you will heal 2 when the target has a even number of health otherwise you'll heal for 1 which was annoying when another medic was healing as well. Then at level 5 where you'd heal 2 no matter what health they had. At level 1,2,3 and 6 though there are no changes to how effective the med kit is. The game is also bugged with healing 2hp as it only registers it as 1 (most likely because it registers med kit used on another player and not amount healed) so I have to heal 80 instead of 40 to get 10 skill points. Changing increased heal on teammates to increased med kit efficiency would 1)Improve the med kit at every level. 2)Fix the 2hp registering as 1. 3)Healing self would be more efficient, even if the faster healing will only applies to others. Keep this at 10% per level like the increased heal was.

Replace medics increased pistol damage with a medic smg spawn chance seeing as people can no longer retry abuse to be a medic. Implement the Alyx gun in with the other tier 2 pistols and replace the medics Alyx gun earn with a medic smg that can deal 6 damage (slightly weaker then the weakest smg that uses ammo), and can shoot a 10hp healing dart with middle mouse click, this 10hp is directly taken from the med kit and has a 3 second cool down before another dart can be fired. Basically like in killing floor but with a cool down for the dart and the medic will need to get out his health kit to recharge it. If the medic drops this weapon for a non medic class, this weapon functions as a normal smg without the healing darts. Then instead of the rifle the medic earns, he should earn a medic rifle which is a improved version of the medic smg and will deal again, slightly less damage then the weakest ammo using rifle but is improved in a couple of ways, it can leech health from zombies (1hp charge for health kit for every 30 damage caused) and can administer 25 hp health darts instead with a 5 second cool down. Medics will still be able to use their med kits how they please and will have to get them out if they wish to recharge it.

Medics should get 1 green coin for every 50 or 100 healing.

Last thing for medics, give them 10 skill points for 30 healing instead of 40, 30 is a nicer number and they still wont get too many skill points through healing.

All of those medic ideas if they are put to use would make medic a more enjoyable class to level, they would feel more rewarded for healing others and they would have their own awesome hardware.

A couple of suggestions for engineer

Engineers should see the health of their turret and should be able to have it self repair whilst turned off.

Turret distance should be reduced to 250 or 500 units (maybe 300?) as when two people get a turret, they can place their turrets well away from each other and still not be able to place them both even though they aren't closes enough to stack up the turret damage.

Increase turret ability to aim up and down as on maps like lighthouse, a turret is useless because it does not aim down the stairs enough to shoot zombies and on sewers it does not aim up enough the shoot them.

Combat classes

Marksman and commando are the combat classes and should earn sp faster than the other 3 support classes, just saying. Give marksman a melee weapon because without one, they can't run from zombies.

I am sorry this post was so long but I have all these ideas that I'd like to share with the community, please share with me your views on these suggestions.

I agree with the fact that medics need a spawn chance with a weapon and the increase heal perk is kind of rubbish the efficeny thing sounds better. The greencoin for healing is already in the game with the end of round leader boards and most helpfull player award. I can't see changing from 40 to 30 healing to get sp will make much of a difference as combat will be main source of SP.

I agree with all the engineer suggestions except for the turrent healing one as it could become unbalanced. It would be nice to be able to rotate turrets when you are placing them so they can be placed right up against walls etc.

I don't think that marksman and commando should get sp faster as it would encouarge lots of people to go those classes and cause unbalanced human teams with hardly any medics and supports. I don't see why all the classes shouldn't spawn with melee weapons. It would be nice to see what classes other people have chosen like in TF2 so you don't end up with teams of 15 commandos and no supports or medics which makes it impossible to survive.

Edited by mogadonskoda

well, the speed bonus is kinda useless, if u cant run from normal zombies without a melee wep. (without bhoping) i think all classes should have fists, incase u run out of ammo. And also give the fucking fagstie a leap cooldown. Kinda annoying that 5 normal zombies means free kills, and two fagsties nom u.

You should also be able to move your turrets around, after placing them. And maybe be able to heal turrets for 25% of their health using some sort of repair tool that you fill up from the crate?

Also I agree with techno, When I have zombies chasing me the biggest threats are fast zombies, poison zombies and normal zombies come after.

Just as he said a few normal zombies are easy kills for you but two fast zombies are a deadly threat.

- Their rage animation should kick in after 3-5 hits.

- Their leap should have a cooldown of 5 seconds.

And speed boost is useless, and to add to that, a normal zombie can outrun a human that is carrying almost any ranged weapon? So if you hold a pistol a zombie can outrun you.

And if you want to run from zombies you take your melee weapon out, but what is this? They have no flashlights... So you keep crashing into walls because the color mod is too dark.

Well since Necro gave engineer lots of new players seem be playing engineer so i think the other classes need little buff so when a new player joins they dont look at all the classes and see that engineer gets to spawn with 2 things.

Medic: I dont agree with Jason that they should have 10 SP per 30 because combat should be the main source of SP (like the money in Killing floor although you get money for healing you get more from killing overall). But the perk which is suposed to increase your healing doesn't work well so maybe change it into a perk where you have more healing in you sack (so goes like 50, 60, 70 or 50, 55, 60, 65 etc). This would mean you could heal more and when you arnt healing regenerate it high enough so you dont have to stop half way through healing someone else. Also maybe make it so lvl 4 or 5 medic has a chance to spawn with alyx gun as the alyx gun is powerful and high level medic should be rewards like the commando and engineer were.

Commando: I dont have many idea's for commando but one thing i have noticed is that it is the hardestclass to level up. Getting meat showers is harder than headshot because you get meat showers with powerful weapons and if you are a noob you arn't going to get powerful weapons because you arnt very good. So i think you should

A)Lower the number of meat showers so say for level 1-2 make it 1200

B)Make it kills and keep numbers the same (it is a killing class)

C)Make it Grenade kills and lower the number

Also for level 2-4 the killing howlers with rifle can you make it headcrabs as well because even if i havnt tried the old zerk kill 300 wraiths and howlers with any weapon was hard

This should encourage some engineers to go commando because it wont be so hard to level up (Hopefully)

Marksman: I think the class is alright but it does need that extra perk, so i think that it should be

A.)More damage on headshots, maybe 5% so the scout damage will be 84, 88, 92 etc

B.)More damage with sniper rifles like the one before but on snipers only and body shots will do more damage

C.)Maybe speed so they can get away from zombie and get a safe disance to snipe from (maybe)

This will improve the class and maybe some people will notice and start playing marksman again.

Support: We need to improve this class because they are what is needed for survival so maybe give the nails more health and there planks and instead of being a SMG class can we make it an LMG class aswell, i will explain.

For there tree they will have the pistols and the first SMG's like now but instead of MP5 and HL2 SMG they should have a weak LMG. And i think there is one which was used in IW and dont know if you could use that or if not i know that Tennisballer has made weapons before and he may be able to make one if you are busy(Only if he wants to ofc).Also in the leveling for level 2-4 its should be give pepole ammo using the mobile supllys because getting crates is a little boring and easy, also support is made for cading and you dont normally get supllys in cades(just to point out) This should balance out the classes and hopefully players will play more will play other classes other than engineer.

Engineer: Nerf Time. I think turret should be removed and replaced with old turrets because even i have complaints taht people almost got to level 5 for nothing because now the turret is implace. The perks will got back to mine damage but because the cade kit is now with support, that was good idea necro, its could be

A.) More Pulse Damage

B.) Faster Pulse regen

I think more damage. This should put them off playing Engineer because no turret, also you will have to make chance of pulse SMG 4% again

Other Notes

The zombies are fine except the poison headhumper because there poison when they hump is a little bit to strong make it 40-50 damage.Also the fastie should have a cool down between leeps like what skate said.

Last man stand shoudnt replace Boomstick (Always happens to me D:)

Could you make a level 7 and it will be like 1.5 levels so if you get 4% per level at level 7 you get 6% at level

Also for marksman i am level 3 should i get the amount of headshot damage from lvl 2-3 because i am practically having to do 2 levels

Necro these are just idea use them if you like them dont use them f you dont it not a whine just suggestions

Edited by mogadonskoda