Mr. Green Gaming

Battlefield 3 discussion

Nobana

Then why even bother recording! D:

So you can see the real fps! With fraps recording you won't be able to get a good view on the real FPS. I hate it when people post videos on youtube saying ''Battlefield 3 gameplay on a GTX848ti FRAPS'' and then it turns out it's recorded with fraps so why the f*ck post such a thing on youtube.

:yeah:

So you can see the real fps! With fraps recording you won't be able to get a good view on the real FPS. I hate it when people post videos on youtube saying ''Battlefield 3 gameplay on a GTX848ti FRAPS'' and then it turns out it's recorded with fraps so why the f*ck post such a thing on youtube.

That makes even less sense! Do you know at how many frames your camera records? Do you know that Youtube compression itself already limits the frames?

That makes even less sense! Do you know at how many frames your camera records? Do you know that Youtube compression itself already limits the frames?

I got fraps running in the corner in case you didn't notice :yeah:.

There are already a few comments on the video that point out the reason why:

man thanks for the video, really i have the same pc setting but my memory is 4GB

now i know that i will play this game..

downloading...

Got 4 thumbs even!

Seems like console players had a lot issues to rage to

- Flashing is on PC too (Happens sometimes)

- Fucked up deathcam on PC too

- Textures mess up sometimes on PC (or load slowly).

That video is full of nothing, but ending made me :lol:

Edited by MiF

You've not experienced anything till you've seen the upside down legs crawling glitch, although that one there is freaky as fuck. some guy was just on the ground in a weird position, so I assumed he was dead. Suddenly his back legs bend backwards into the air shaking from side to side as his gun looks to be firing everywhere but actually its totally just killed me. I freaked the fuck out.

I tried to SS one of those crawling glitches... Always miss them :D.

That invisibility glitch is bitchy... You cant see enemy, and he can kill you easily. On the bright side you can go and kill that dead body where he "is" :D

Ah so thats why I got shot from a faggot from the other side of the map...

Squad Rush was surprisingly good in BC2, alot of teamplay involved.

Never really played squad rush in BC2 assumed it would be even worse that normal rush.

Here's an amusing annotation of operation metro.

*le image*

According to that picture, i am living on dumbshit island... Wonderful...

But really, nothing positive in that picture (neutral at best). Thought it's mostly true, whole map is just camping...

Squad Rush was surprisingly good in BC2, alot of teamplay involved.

Never really played squad rush in BC2 assumed it would be even worse that normal rush.

Here's an amusing annotation of operation metro.

*le image*

According to that picture, i am living on dumbshit island... Wonderful...

As attacker you are never going to arm the mcom from "dumbshit island" and as defender you are never going to disarm the mcom from "dumbshit island" so swimming there is pointless. Also you can't defend site A from the attackers and can kind of cover site B.