Mr. Green Gaming

Battlefield 3 discussion

Nobana

Lovely javascript exploit to get into the caspian border servers.

Paste this into address bar: javascript:launcher.verifyPassword=function(a,b,c, d){return d(true)}

The browser may get rid of the word javascript (It did in chrome), if it does, type it back in, then press enter.

Now. Click on server of choice. Join it. It'll ask for a password, just click enter, and it should allow you to join.

Unless you're Necrossin who couldn't get it to work because he's silly.

Godfuckingfuckdamnit. Finished downloading the client over an hour ago. Still haven't been able to fire up the fucking game because it keeps hanging at "Joining Server", no matter where I try. Tried different browers, restarted comp, did a ton of shit, but fucking Origin is not firing up the fucking game.

FUCK.

My 9800GTX+ still kicks it :yeah:

All tuned up Ultra high 1680x1050 without AA, AF, motion f*cking blur and SSAO gives me 20-45 fps :gmod: . Though it's still unplayable due to my 2gigs of ram which obviously is not enough. So when I do a quick barrel role the games freezes 10 times while doing so :yeah: .

Edited by Cookie