Mr. Green Gaming

Battlefield 3 discussion

Nobana

27'th? What? I thought it's either on the 25'th or the 28'th.

e: I think the friends/platoons are erased. Anyone mind posting their info, etc? Mine's SilvahDot.

Miffy got confused. Finland release on the 27th, rest of Europe on 28th(correct me if Im wrong).

Yes all beta info is erased.

My name is Nobanaa, feel free to add me in Origin and Battlelog(please add both instead just once).

e: I think the friends/platoons are erased. Anyone mind posting their info, etc? Mine's SilvahDot.

Miffy got confused. Finland release on the 27th, rest of Europe on 28th(correct me if Im wrong).

Yes all beta info is erased.

My name is Nobanaa, feel free to add me in Origin and Battlelog(please add both instead just once).

wait what... I got confused?... It clearly stated on email it's coming 27th here. Oh well Wups.... Silly me ^^

Edited by MiF

Sent you a request in Origin, couldn't find you on Battlelog.

Multiplayer aint working for me atm, but I finished singleplayer.

9.7/10 (for singleplayer so far :V)

It was kinda short but I really enjoyed playing it.

Oh and especially with maxed out graphics it looks even 10x times as amazing

Multiplayer works fine for me, been enjoying it every minute so far.

So what's the deal with the Korean VPN activation stuff? Some people say you'll be stuck with Korean servers when you do it, others say EA doesn't actually care.

I'd like to play some BF3 tonight, but not if it means I have to play with Koreans and a ping of 300+.

You can join servers that are in europe without being connected to a VPN, no lag, just awesome gameplay.

So what's the deal with the Korean VPN activation stuff? Some people say you'll be stuck with Korean servers when you do it, others say EA doesn't actually care.

I'd like to play some BF3 tonight, but not if it means I have to play with Koreans and a ping of 300+.

You can join servers that are in europe without being connected to a VPN, no lag, just awesome gameplay.

Oh, so basically the person that said "You can only play in Korean servers" simply forgot to turn off his VPN?

I called InterToys today.

I was like: Yo you sellin' BATTLEFIELD THREE yet?

He was like: No man release date is 24th

I was like: But dude it's 25th today...

He was like; I'm sorry bro I meant 27th

I was like: Dohh, but on your website it says ''Available NAO''

He was like: Yes that's a common mistake

I was like: Good day sir zomg

People crank me up :meh: .