Mr. Green Gaming

Battlefield 3 discussion

Nobana

Enjoying multiplayer (even if it lags sometimes) as assault recon (screw ya recon haters :V)

SKS + Good assault sight+ laser all the way.

Also its pretty awesome how DICE upgraded MAV:

1. Better camera
  2. Built in motion sensor (can hover over enemies and team can see them on minimap)
  3. More bonus spotting points (also tasty ribbons)
  4. Infamous ability to road kill
  5. Ability to pack it with mines/claymores (untested in actual game yet, worked fine in beta)
  6. Good combination with friendly mortar

Just a quick question!

Does anyone of you have problems at joining a multiplayer server, to start co-op or campaign?

It's just that I fully installed everything and when I try one of the three options it first says 'Initializing...' or 'Joining Server...'

but then the window disappears and the whole loading thing just stops :/ I was just wondering because many people seem to have

the same problem. It would be weird to hear that it is working for everyone accept for me :meh:

Edited by Raptor

Install DirectX 10 or 11, Raptor.

and download the right AMD's

E:

this post is too short, ill post some useless shit too.

i installed DirectX 11 and AMDs, but my bf3 is still installing, cause i got it today and i just installed windows 7 (had linux, and it does not work too well on Linux or XP)

i had a problem that when i started it it stopped responding. Like a Windows (Like a Boss)

i hope i can still play it today, its 43% installed now, started something like half an hour ago.

Edited by TechnoNegro

Has anyone else been wondering why are there M4, M4A1 and AKS-74u as unlockables for Engineer, since M4 is default weapon as US? There's also M16A3(and M16A4) and AK-74M as Assault unlockables?

Same applies to all classes actually, all default weapons are unlockables later.

i installed DirectX 11 and AMDs, but my bf3 is still installing, cause i got it today and i just installed windows 7 (had linux, and it does not work too well on Linux or XP)

It doesn't work at all on Linux or XP.

And DirectX is always up-to-date if you have Windows 7 (and even Vista) because of Windows Update and the fact most game installers provide the necessary dlls. No need to do that manually.

FUCK.

Shit.

Noticed annoying add on webpage -> installed Adblockplus -> Adblockplus broke Battlelog. Now I cant click anything, just like I couldnt do in beta with Mozilla. By that I mean I cant open friend list, game manager, quick match or join any server. All those buttons that do something dont work.

Gona try to re-install mozilla.

E: Disabling or removing or re-installing and removing Adblock plus did NOT help. Re-installing Mozilla atm.

EE: Removing mozilla and installing Mozilla 7.0 helped.

Edited by Nobana

Play the night away with Clavus, EmRA, Navo, Miffy, and Hundred.

Hear Hundred screaming "SEE FOUR SEE FOUR MAYDAY MAYDAY SHIT WHAT IS GOING ON SHIT SHIT SHIT I JUST GOT KICKED IN THE BALLS MAN ON THE EDGE OF THE BORDERS SHITTTT"

good times

also, EOD robot is fucking badass

Edited by Silver Dot

Play the night away with Clavus, Nobana, Navo, Miffy, and Hundred.

Hear Hundred screaming "SEE FOUR SEE FOUR MAYDAY MAYDAY SHIT WHAT IS GOING ON SHIT SHIT SHIT I JUST GOT KICKED IN THE BALLS MAN ON THE EDGE OF THE BORDERS SHITTTT"

good times

also, EOD robot is fucking badass

I jumped from a helicopter.

Died 1 cm before the end of the no go zone. :V