Mr. Green Gaming

Battlefield 3 discussion

Nobana

Am I just supposed to sit back and not play the game, the game I've been waiting for years?

I know how you're feeling, man. I remember when I got The Orange Box for my birthday. I had to wait 1½ years before I could finally start playing the game(s), or to be precise, before I could finally start playing ANY PC game again.

Don't worry, Nobana. You will get to enjoy Battlefield 3 sooner or later.

Silver dot, u got xbox, ps or pc version? Id like to coop with you :3 nvm ill just play with reiska and scream shit on the mic.

I got the PC version, and I suggest you add me since I am indeed a very good screamer on the mic.

Just finished the singleplayer. Why does it try to be CoD so hard :(

The QET events got annoying.

It tries to be CoD because CoD gets a lot of sales and they think they need to make it like CoD to get more sales, they're obviously wrong. Also, what's QET?

Forgot to mention, I just got my Physical Warfare code. :]

Edited by Silver Dot

well, im probably gonna get my copy today, theres some dlc code inside the limited edition disk case? And what about the dao-12 shotty and dogtags ? Only from gamestop?

Limited Edition has Back to Karkand and the four extra skins DLC. Not the Physical Warfare pack.

What? The limited edition I bought came with Back to Karkand and Physical Warfare.

Also, on the last mission of Co-op with my friend, I'm a bit disappointed there's no jet mission, but everything else was awesome.

Edited by Silver Dot

Just got flares for attack choppers, didnt even have a chance to test them since the game crashed while I got to the chopper.

E: Heatseakers unlocked.

well, im probably gonna get my copy today, theres some dlc code inside the limited edition disk case? And what about the dao-12 shotty and dogtags ? Only from gamestop?

Limited Edition has Back to Karkand and the four extra skins DLC. Not the Physical Warfare pack.

In Finland at least, Origin gave Karkand and Physical Warfare package.

Edited by Nobana

Completed both modes on my own, single player took me 5 hours with breaks of Minecraft and Facebook. Pretty impressed graphical wise. Glitching and lags not so... * Face Palm* Battle Field 3. The game made by money grabbing C***S!! In about 2 months EA will fuck the servers up like they did in the first day. Good luck fellow soldiers. Uprising had to be my Favorite mission, wasn't a big fan of the fighter jet mission, bit lame to be honest.

Anyways this is my view of the game I guess people will disagree, it's just that they could at least sort their act out.

C'MON EA, WE ARE WAITING!?