Mr. Green Gaming

Battlefield 3 discussion

Nobana

I'll just leave it here:

That doesn't say anything. Of course during the development cycle they once 'tried' the commorose, developers prototype things all the time. It's whether it ended up in the final product or not.

Also the Back to Karkand pack is apparently priced at 15 dollar. They're really forcing you to pre-order don't they. Which is even more shitty since apparently BF3 won't hit Steam until after release.

You guys dont seem to understand that Battlefield 3 beta isint a game

its a test for the Battlefield 3 game.

that means there can be 4 teams (like they said when they confirmed the game few years ago)

and there most likely will be much more weps and char models.

Battlefield 3 beta is a beta, deal with it.

Also the Back to Karkand pack is apparently priced at 15 dollar. They're really forcing you to pre-order don't they. Which is even more shitty since apparently BF3 won't hit Steam until after release.

Whats the problem if you cant buy it through Steam? Why do you have to buy it from Steam, seriously? Just start it via Steam, I dont see the difference.

Also, its 33€ in g2play.net, I doubt it would be cheaper in Steam.

You guys dont seem to understand that Battlefield 3 beta isint a game

its a test for the Battlefield 3 game.

In which part of the conversation, did we even mension the BF3 Beta which comes in October?

E: Also, why is the Russian Engineer equipped with American gas mask, THIS GAME IS SO UNREALISTIC.

Edited by Nobana

Alpha is a test stage of the early product, and the concept still could drastically change.

Beta is a test stage of a nearly finished product, which is there to tweak left out bugs.

It isn't that hard to understand. or is it?

Edited by MrZunz

Whats the problem if you cant buy it through Steam? Why do you have to buy it from Steam, seriously? Just start it via Steam, I dont see the difference.

Because Steam. Account management. The certainty that I can still download it in 10 years as long as Steam is around.

They're not big issues and it's not going to stop me from buying it elsewhere, but it is bullshit that they don't open up pre-orders on Steam.