Mr. Green Gaming

Battlefield 3 discussion

Nobana

Yeah who cares if its origin you can't just simply not buy this game

HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MOTHERRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOTTA PLAY THIS SHIT OMFG WHAT THE FUUUUUCK???????????????????

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I can't even describe how bad ass teh dogfights are -_____-''

Edited by terminator

Stop the qq about BF3 is not on steam, it isint a lightweight game, and i gotta say, most of ur computers wont run it in too high resolution, and steam would make lag even more, i would be really pissed if i would Must to play it though steam.

Nothing of that makes sense.

Stop the qq about BF3 is not on steam, it isint a lightweight game, and i gotta say, most of ur computers wont run it in too high resolution, and steam would make lag even more, i would be really pissed if i would Must to play it though steam.

If your computer can't handle Battlefield 3 with Steam it can't handle Battlefield 3 at all. You're spouting nonsense.

I don't like the fact that origin is being pushed with BF3 but I will at least give it a chance. HL2 / CSS pushed Steam onto its customers back in 2004 and I gave it a chance back then.

Ok, I'm hearing some terrible rumours that Battlefield 3 will not have an ingame server browser, but instead you need to launch through battlelog. Basically quitting and restarting the game every freaking time. That's some high-quality bullshit right. Who the hell came up with that. Apparently it was already in place during the alpha but to use that for the final game..?

EDIT: seems people say it isn't that bad.. but still.

EDIT2: you know what just got confirmed? Free dedicated servers for Modern Warfare 3. That's the same good system as COD4 had. Is MW3 on the road of becoming a better PC game than BF3?

Ok, I'm hearing some terrible rumours that Battlefield 3 will not have an ingame server browser, but instead you need to launch through battlelog. Basically quitting and restarting the game every freaking time. That's some high-quality bullshit right. Who the hell came up with that. Apparently it was already in place during the alpha but to use that for the final game..?

Alt+tab sir :yeah:

Plus the fact that Origin wants to kiss Steams' ass, I think they will introduce an ingame system like Steam.