Mr. Green Gaming

Battlefield 3 discussion

Nobana

New awesome screenshot and new blog post:

BF3_5F00_GamesCom_5F00_11.jpg

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2011/09/01/battleblog-9-online-vehicle-warfare-refined.aspx##

Also i told ya that vehicle's hp regeneration is not so bad:

"This is a new feature in Battlefield 3 where lightly damaged vehicles recover their armor after a set amount of time (if kept away from enemy fire)."

Edited by NECROSSIN

I must admit this game is already disapointing, lack of 32 bit support and no ingame browsers.

If this game is getting ported to consoles how the fuck can they not make a 32bit system? Even at 32bit the pc has more power than a console even if you had to remove 40% of the graphics options. Infact its not even smart on their part 50% of os share (that is windows) still runs xp, thats a hella alot of customers even if the percentage of xp gamers is low.....

as nice as the game looks on its high and mighty 64 bit system im gona lol everytime you have to relaunch the game to change server.

Game had so much potential, but as allways consoles ruin the pc(masterace)experience.

Edited by Griffon

I have no doubt the gameplay will be awesome. The cosmetic stuff, if you can call the lack of in-game browser/etc that, aint that bad and will not make me consider cancelling my order even once.

The repair thing kind of sucks imo, mostly because I think it doesnt belong to Battlefield, but I'm sure it will make my jet-whoring even more awesome.

I must admit this game is already disapointing, lack of 32 bit support and no ingame browsers.

If this game is getting ported to consoles how the fuck can they not make a 32bit system? Even at 32bit the pc has more power than a console even if you had to remove 40% of the graphics options. Infact its not even smart on their part 50% of os share (that is windows) still runs xp, thats a hella alot of customers even if the percentage of xp gamers is low.....

as nice as the game looks on its high and mighty 64 bit system im gona lol everytime you have to relaunch the game to change server.

Game had so much potential, but as allways consoles ruin the pc(masterace)experience.

Consoles have nothing to do with the issues you mentioned?

It has been confirmed that you can ALT+TAB instead closing the game. Old news.

From myself:

I tried flash suppressor and flettche ammo in BF3 alpha

Flash supressor - nothing really special

Flettche ammo - pretty good fo indoor combat

I found flash supressor quite usefull. Really made the aiming easier then the flash wasnt filling your screen, didnt show where you are was a good plus too.