Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

perhaps you should make reset spawnpoint... there is guy called little_riku trapped in our village. we don't let him out since he destroyed 2 wooden stuctures. also you should make it so that people can't put spawnpoint in enemy terroritory...

And that's why you only let people in your faction that you trust :V

I disabled the web chat for the live map btw, someone abused it and I figured it wasn't worth it anyway.

You've also disabled the players positions on the dynamic map, thus killing the only mini-map available. Thanks!

I disabled the web chat for the live map btw, someone abused it and I figured it wasn't worth it anyway.

You've also disabled the players positions on the dynamic map, thus killing the only mini-map available. Thanks!

Its broken

I think.

Its broken

I think.

It's broken on Firefox.

Its broken

I think.

It's broken on Firefox.

Thanks for the notice!

i seem to of strongly disliked the world now. Because as soon as Scourge and Assassins start fighting we got our asses kicked by unarmed players in their own territory, is the damage reduction like 99%? And then missing chunks and falling through the world all the damn time, and then not being able to pick up items and glitchy... This whole faction wars got fucked up really badly.

This all started when we started to fight

Edited by Pufulet

Faction wars sucked last time, I dont know why anyone expected it to be better this time round, You cant even walk form one place to another without someone attacking you.

I think you should invest more time in armour and weapons then. And only team up with people you trust. People on the server keep bitching about their allies and faction members, but that's all your own fault for trusting them in the first place.

There's also a nasty (server side?) chunk bug going around. I think it's a Minecraft bug so you'll have to wait for Notch & co fix it. Meanwhile use the "f sethome" and "f home" commands to teleport to safe area if you get stuck in a faulty chunk.

Speaking of faction spawnpoints, there should be some sort of respawn time, which increases as you get killed multiple times in a short amount of time.

So you could actually attack someone without them coming back to hump your ass every 5 seconds.

Also people wouldnt put their spawns right next to treasure chests and such and make some sort of spawn rooms.