Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

:< You tell me to be fwends after I pull Haven down.

It was the Best of times, It was the worst of times

desqe0.png

this is what happens when people think they can loot a one-man army

ffffff........ no, I dont think i want to play on the server anymores anyways, showing that theres only pussies who would do such things to peoples places when they are offline and not have the balls to do it when im online. Atleast GDS did it honorably to scourge. But you. You're just a pussy.

Edited by Pufulet

Didn't I tell you in steam I was going to attack you?

Edit: Same can be said for you guys attacking someone whos not even at war with you. It's a case of practice what you preach.

eeditedit: waitawaitaminute? WAsn't it GDS who creeper-bombed scourge while you were all offline.

Edited by Vegeta7141

eeditedit: waitawaitaminute? WAsn't it GDS who creeper-bombed scourge while you were all offline.

Only once. And that was targeted at chests and not just random destruction. There's no point or honour to be gained in the latter.

EDIT:

Going to make a forum thread for our server on the official MC forum. Let us pray it will not be a bad decision.

our little town was attacked by creeper butthole... so the walls were created.

we got 3 members in my faction and hoping to get more! (walls will be expanded when more people join)

pic :

post-2663-130071812238_thumb.png

edit : LIVE MAP AWESOME!!! nice work clavus

Edited by Weo

Its still a peace of cake to get over the walls of gds ^_^

Well yeah I know the method since RatMan discovered it by accident this weekend. Point is our chests are safe :V

And we now know where your base is since I chased you all the way there after your assassination attempt.