Mr. Green Gaming

Osama Bin Laden is dead

Ywa

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt. BBC news radio said something about him being buried at sea, so how did they have time to confirm its him and not some look-a-like? I wont believe his dead until some real proof, like dental records, DNA or shit like that.

A US official quoted by Associated Press news agency said Bin Laden's body had been buried at sea, although this has not been confirmed.

I really hope it's the real one tho. :V

Edited by MrZunz

I doubt. BBC news radio said something about him being buried at sea, so how did they have time to confirm its him and not some look-a-like? I wont believe his dead until some real proof, like dental records, DNA or shit like that.

Yeah, I was thinking about this too.Let's say he is dead, and if he post another video which is about fucking americans you failed or whatever shit he is going to say then we'll know he is still alive.

But, yay for Amewica !

Taken from Helsingin Sanomat:

Ruumiista on otettu henkilöllisyyden vahvistamiseksi dna-näytteet, ja tutkimuksen tuloksia odotetaan lähipäivinä.

Basically it says they have taken a DNA sample of the body, and the results should be expected in the coming days.

Edited by EmRA

I don't think the White House would release such statement if they weren't sure.

tl;dr: USA went with 4 choppers to Pakistan. They had a 40 minute during shooting. And they shot Osama Bin Laden in the head. They've flown back their body to the USA and will do some DNA tests to be completely sure. Afterwards they'll throw his body in the sea.

I don't think the White House would release such statement if they weren't sure.

:meh:

Edited by Raptor

:meh:

If they aren't sure, they tell the world they killed Osama, and a few weeks later Osama pops up saying he's alive.

Think about it.