Mr. Green Gaming

Osama Bin Laden is dead

Ywa

yea my b. to be fair i have an awful attention span and probably couldn't read my own posts, but when i start writing about politics or philosophy or things i kinda know about i black out and wake up like 5 paragraphs later.

I enjoy reading your long posts. Others are just so lazy!

Ontopic:

Osama Bin Laden is dead. So what? Forget about him, he doesn't deserve to have his name remembered, even though it's in a negative way.

So we shouldn't remember Hitler and forget about the dangers of mass manipulation?

Well, you have a point.

But I think Hitler's pictures should be changed to ugly trolls in history books. He did the same to Jewish children.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea my b. to be fair i have an awful attention span and probably couldn't read my own posts, but when i start writing about politics or philosophy or things i kinda know about i black out and wake up like 5 paragraphs later.

I enjoy reading your long posts. Others are just so lazy!

Ontopic:

Osama Bin Laden is dead. So what? Forget about him, he doesn't deserve to have his name remembered, even though it's in a negative way.

So we shouldn't remember Hitler and forget about the dangers of mass manipulation?

Well, you have a point.

But I think Hitler's pictures should be changed to ugly trolls in history books. He did the same to Jewish children.

Doing that would make US become HIM.

D:

Clinton - Tried And Failed

Bush - Tried And Failed

Obama - Tried and succeeded.

Morale of the story? If you want someone dead send in a Black Man.

Obama didn't do anything; he had nothing to do with the operation. The military was, and they didn't report anything to him until after the fact. Presidents don't have much power.

I was talking about clinton.

Read the last line in the quoted post that I made.

Of course, Obama was "president" when he was killed, but he had very little (if anything) to do with it, so I guess it was simply good timing (assuming he's actually dead, since there's no real proof).

Edited by besweeet

I've heard a bit about it lately, from a friend of mine that has been digging around to get a little bit more info, because all the headlines say the same, and none of the stories really go in depth.

They've known about his whereabouts since August last year, but Obama gave the command to go in there and do the job now.

Also, they did take pictures and DNA samples, it has just not been leaked yet. They have more proof than what they are giving the press, although no papers say so...

I've heard a bit about it lately, from a friend of mine that has been digging around to get a little bit more info, because all the headlines say the same, and none of the stories really go in depth.

They've known about his whereabouts since August last year, but Obama gave the command to go in there and do the job now.

Also, they did take pictures and DNA samples, it has just not been leaked yet. They have more proof than what they are giving the press, although no papers say so...

Which is why I'm still slightly skeptic about all of this.

Oh well. Moving on. More important things to worry about in the world :).

What is there to be skeptic about?

Don't expect to get every single piece of information about these secret operations, they confirmed that it was him by comparing his DNA with his siters, how much more proof do you need?

Clinton - Tried And Failed

Bush - Tried And Failed

Obama - Tried and succeeded.

Morale of the story? If you want someone dead send in a Black Man.

Obama didn't do anything; he had nothing to do with the operation. The military was, and they didn't report anything to him until after the fact. Presidents don't have much power.

Excuse me.

Who has the launch codes of nuclear missiles? The president does.

Who is the supreme commander of the military? The president is.

European presidents dont have any power. USA aint in Europe. Also, Obama did accept the mission. He started it.

Edited by Nobana

Don't expect to get every single piece of information about these secret operations, they confirmed that it was him by comparing his DNA with his siters, how much more proof do you need?

Some pictures or videos would be nice.

When have you EVER seen a gore picture released by the government? He was shot in the fucking head, they're not going to release photos of his dead body to the press. Be patient, it will most likely leak in the next months...

When have you EVER seen a gore picture released by the government? He was shot in the fucking head, they're not going to release photos of his dead body to the press. Be patient, it will most likely leak in the next months...

Ugh... I don't care anymore.

Moving on. Should've stayed out of this one since the beginning.

besweeet, Obama had much to do with the killing of Osama. Do you really read newspapers, at all?

Hmm... Newspaper? Are those the things that have lots of paper pages with text in them? Must've been a while :). Everything's online now. Newpapers are old school. They'll die out within the next 10 years.

besweeet, Obama had much to do with the killing of Osama. Do you really read newspapers, at all?

Hmm... Newspaper? Are those the things that have lots of paper pages with text in them? Must've been a while :). Everything's online now. Newpapers are old school. They'll die out within the next 10 years.

Dont try to change the subject.

Dont try to change the subject.

I'm not, but you were, by deciding to ask a question that was offtopic.

Okay. It was proven that Osama Bin Laden is not dead.

I heard today on radio they were telling that it was a different man, but very much alike to Osama.

the_cake_is_a_lie.jpg?1261480922

Thats what I can say.

They have killed a wrong man. So its +1 (wait, +1?) to USA for killing wrong people.

Edited by Mr. Darkness