⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Osama Bin Laden is dead

Ywa

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shot to the head. Hmm. He got away pretty easy, instant death.

He should have been tortured to death or skinned alive or something like that

With that logic the people who would torture and skin him alive would also have to be tortured and skinned alive.

Shot to the head. Hmm. He got away pretty easy, instant death.

He should have been tortured to death or skinned alive or something like that

With that logic the people who would torture and skin him alive would also have to be tortured and skinned alive.

No why?

So with the other way around logic, the people who put a bullet in his head should get a bullet in their head.

Edited by BinSlayer

The head shot was an accident, right?

Well, I think it was not nesessary killing him as much as others do, but to think - they asked a few questions; tormented him; and killed him. He would die in prison anyway. To have less "problems" he could just get killed faster.

But still. He was a person. Killing him was an inhuman thing to do.

Well, I think it was not nesessary killing him as much as others do, but to think - they asked a few questions; tormented him; and killed him. He would die in prison anyway. To have less "problems" he could just get killed faster.

shame al-quieda didnt have the same outlook on life as you

An accident? The US admitted that they never intended to capture him alive.

Inhuman thing to do? Killing a mass-murderer is an inhuman thing to do?

You, sir, are the kind of pussies that we don't need on this earth. He's allowed to kill thousands of innocent people, but we can't kill him? LOL. Your kind makes me laugh.

And I bet yoshi has the same outlook as you.

And I like the way bin thinks. Sometimes :).

Edited by besweeet

You, sir, are the kind of pussies that we don't need on this earth. He's allowed to kill thousands of innocent people, but we can't kill him? LOL. Your kind makes me laugh.

U.S. killed more people than "him". Who's the terrorist now?

Edited by Deluvas

U.S. killed more people than "him". Who's the terrorist now?

What's your source for this?

There isn't only one source for this. It's from many papers and pictures that show what the U.S. forces did in the Middle East. There's also WikiLeaks sustaining the fact.

I ain't going to bother listing "sources". Just google it/dig: One of many examples ...

PS: There are also so called "interviews" from soldiers that explain what's really going on there.

Edited by Deluvas

The shootout only lasted 4-5 minutes, but the whole operation took 40 minutes.

The reason they dumped his body in the sea was because in Islam the body must be buried as fast as possible, and the soldiers didn't know what to do with the body, because no other country wanted to take it.

The shootout only lasted 4-5 minutes, but the whole operation took 40 minutes.

The reason they dumped his body in the sea was because in Islam the body must be buried as fast as possible, and the soldiers didn't know what to do with the body, because no other country wanted to take it.

And they also wanted that the grave didnt become an shrine to those who support Al-Qaeda.

There isn't only one source for this. It's from many papers and pictures that show what the U.S. forces did in the Middle East. There's also WikiLeaks sustaining the fact.

I ain't going to bother listing "sources". Just google it/dig: One of many examples ...

PS: There are also so called "interviews" from soldiers that explain what's really going on there.

Oh well. Unfortunate for them. Sometimes you have the urge to kill.

Oh my Allah can we please not go to the entire "lol army men sh0ot at civilisans because they r bord xD" shit now.

Oh well, too bad for the US citizens who died during 9/11. Sometimes you have the urge to kill.

Seriously how is that not hypocritical as hell? Is it because brown people don't matter? Please, tell me. There are plenty of (imo still wrong) ways to justify collateral damage associated with military action but you picked literally the worst defense.

[Oh well, too bad for the US citizens who died during 9/11. Sometimes you have the urge to kill.

Seriously how is that not hypocritical as hell? Is it because brown people don't matter? Please, tell me. There are plenty of (imo still wrong) ways to justify collateral damage associated with military action but you picked literally the worst defense.

Okay, you guys got me there. But still, most of the killings (non-civilian, which are quite unexplainable) were done for the right reasons. What initially happened on 9/11 was for all of the wrong ones.

Still. Everyone should just be happy that he's [supposedly] dead (albeit there's no proof)...

[Oh well, too bad for the US citizens who died during 9/11. Sometimes you have the urge to kill.

Okay, you guys got me there. But still, most of the killings (non-civilian, which are quite unexplainable) were done for the right reasons. What initially happened on 9/11 was for all of the wrong ones.

Still. Everyone should just be happy that he's [supposedly] dead (albeit there's no proof)...

I will say that I'd rather him be dead than in power, but just because I think it does reduce violence overall. But I don't rejoice in the fact that he is dead - he probably would have been of more value alive. Plus, using revenge to satisfy international disputes just contributes to a cycle of violence.

Also: according to wikipedia for the afghan war: "Civilian deaths: 14,000-34,000 approx."

according to wiki for 9/11: Death(s) Approximately 3,000 (including 19 hijackers)

Now granted it's not as clear cut as that, and I could write about the topic of moral protectionism, valuing lives unequally, american imperialism, post colonial legacies, cyclical violence, terrorism, and the veil of 'collateral damage' for days, but I have a paper due in in 20 min that im still correcting haha. So with that said, I'm just going to post what I posted on my local newspaper's website this morning:

Oh man this week is so busy I definitely shouldn't let myself get caught up in any commenting thing, but having slept (albeit about 3 hours) on it, heres my thoughts on this thing: celebrating a death seems kind of perverse. I'm not saying that Bin Laden wasn't an awful, disgusting person, but celebrating the death of a enemy seems perverse in a way similar to they very attacks that prompted the issue. This should be more than pure desire for revenge. Moreover, don't forget that Osama isn't terrorism. Terrorist networks take the form of highly splintered cells, so this likely won't hinder any existing plans. Terrorism is NOT solved. In fact, the reason people like Osama can pop up and gain power (other than daddy's money) is because of US imperialist missions abroad that make people mad at us. Let's try to not give another Osama the opportunity, huh? Finally, let's not forget that there were many military personell AND INNOCENT CIVILIANS from many different countries who gave or risked their lives in this effort. In fact, more civilians were killed in the Afghan war than 9/11 (maybe we're fighting terrorism in the wrong way?). They didn't ask for that; they probably hate Osama too! So as horrible as 9/11 was, let's not forget that overall we all live in an extremely safe place (speaking relatively) and web should all be enormously grateful for that privilege. As we join together as a country, we should *also* join together as a world standing for the betterment of the lives of all people.