⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Our World is going down hill..

Raptor

I know the north can only look down and laugh about the crisis middle, east and western europe is having right now and

that Germany has to afford all this crap. Even the US are fighting with some serious problems right now.........

Indeed, I'm speaking about the economy of us and all the things that are happening currently and since I am still young

I'm really wondering if this is a normal state. Are all of those crysis we are having lately normal or ordinary?

You are probably thinking:

But seriously. For Example: The USA is becoming much more fascistic than they were before:

Their economy is breaking down and they are fucking up things very badly with the NATO in the east and with Russia.

But it's not just the USA. Europe is having trouble with their economy too and we are about to loose Greece, Spain and Portugal.

Is that really a natural or good thing for us to happen? They are lost, pretty much, but what will happen to the rest of us??

I know this isn't a political Forum, but just tell me (because I really don't have any experience with the shit that is going on lately)

what is happening with our world? What do think are the causes of all that? What will happen in the future?

If you are intersted in that, just post your opinion to keep that whole thing going :o!

Edited by Raptor

Aren't you worried because of the USA?

My grand uncle got caught by the russians after WW2.. They tortured him..

They slashed his back and through salt into his wounds (and did more)

You can still see his wounds on his back even though 70 years

have past. Long story short: Russia is pretty hard core but what abou the USA?

What about their weapons and their idiologies after they become a total facistic nation?

We could get involved in such a war (no shit) and we would be pretty fucked.

I would say there was a major need in the 40s when evil Hitler was evil again and America had to

save the world again (and yes, I am not mentioning WW1 because it was one fat intrigue against Germany)

But is it really a major need that could cause WW 3? Or is it just the will of a single that is needed?

For example Lybia. What happened there exactly? Evil Gadaffi was a bad boy so there was a revolution for freedom and justice? Wrong.

Gadaffi wanted to create a international bank for Africa to rise their whole economy. Gadaffi wanted the USA to pay with Gold and not with their cheap dollars (even euros are more worth than dollars today).

He also wanted to make the oil of the arabic nations to be their own capital. The USA should have been kept out of their business. They should have gotten less of the oil for much more money. Gadaffi wasnt bad after all, but then great america came and did what they can do best.

Starting an intrigue and then they supported the lybian rebels with cheap weapons and.some soldiers of their own.

At the end the USA won once more with a strategy they have been using

for a long time now.

And if you ask me, there would be a good chance for a war and are

they really smart enough to prevent that? Really?

I typed this with my smartphone.. Sorry because of all the mistakes

Edited by Raptor

I would say there was a major need in the 40s when evil Hitler was evil again and America had to

save the world again (and yes, I am not mentioning WW1 because it was one fat intrigue against Germany)

But is it really a major need that could cause WW 3? Or is it just the will of a single that is needed?

For example Lybia. What happened there exactly? Evil Gadaffi was a bad boy so there was a revolution for freedom and justice? Wrong.

Gadaffi wanted to create a international bank for Africa to rise their whole economy. Gadaffi wanted the USA to pay with Gold and not with their cheap dollars (even euros are more worth than dollars today).

He also wanted to make the oil of the arabic nations to be their own capital. The USA should have been kept out of their business. They should have gotten less of the oil for much more money. Gadaffi wasnt bad after all, but then great america came and did what they can do best.

Starting an intrigue and then they supported the lybian rebels with cheap weapons and.some soldiers of their own.

for a long time now.

[citation needed]

Oh geddafak out of here with these "we're gona die ww3 coming" -topics.

for a long time now.

I typed this with my smartphone.. Sorry because of all the mistakes

People rebelling and fighting against the dictator because the dictator tried to improve things. Makes sense. (not)

I honestly cant be arsed to go over this shit again.

Good night.

^