Mr. Green Gaming

Our World is going down hill..

Raptor

Yay, I heard all the reactions I ecpected to hear! x'D

To be ontopic:

I have asked most of our Russians (old ones, and the ones who were born before 1981), and compared to the opinion of the youngsters of Russia. So the thing is that most of the old people prefer it to still be USSR, as most of my age (or uhh... actually everyone including me) say that they like the current Russia.

The point is that after 1981 Russia got weakened and was like "uhh pff whatever, everything will be fine we dont care".

Then Putin came, as all of us liked him (I know you are scared of him teehee).

Putil placed everything on it's places after Yeltsin and made Russia be in a good position. What do we see now? Russians again didnt notice US placing some of their artillery around our country in other different countries telling that they do that against Iraq. BULLSHIT!

Now since the last words I am no longer going to continue.

Tho, I agree with the rest of the young people, that USSR is kinda epicly agressive even against themselves with dictating, but the fact, how US is being doing stuff against us is really shitty.

In Russia no one has a right to say what they want. So what is the point actually discussing change or leadership in Russia?

Where do you base these accusations?

People like Putin you know, he makes things happen in Russia. People like him as a president.

Now someone understands the truth. Putin is a dictator aswell, but NOT as Stalin was. Stalin was a really strict person killing his own people, while making USSR become even more scary.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Clearly you haven't been in the Netherlands. Weather is shitty over here. ALWAYS.

It's actually worse in the UK.

I can confirm.

You should go to Bergen

Bergen experiences plentiful rainfall, with annual precipitation measuring 2,250 mm (89 in) on average.[28] This is because the city is surrounded by mountains that cause moist North Atlantic air to undergo orographic lift, which yields abundant rainfall. Rain fell every day between 29 October 2006 and 21 January 2007, 85 consecutive days.[29] In Bergen, precipitation is plentiful and heavy rain can happen at any time of the year. The highest temperature ever recorded was 31.8 °C, a record that dates back to 1947.[30]

Edited by VMR

I don't even see whats wrong in dictatorship if the dictator is doing his/her job right.

This.

Mussolini was a good dictator. He succeeded well in domestic policy but failed in foreign policy.

I don't even see whats wrong in dictatorship if the dictator is doing his/her job right.

Stalin was a dictator too. He killed people which didnt do his orders.

I dont think Stalin did his job right.

Edited by Nobana

I didn't say dictatorship is a good (or a bad) thing, just that I don't see anything wrong with it if the dictator is doing his job right.

If you think Staling did his job right go right ahead. Personally I will stay neutral on the matter because I didn't live during that time and I do not posess enough knowledge about him and what he did to make up an opinion.

No failsafe whatsoever. It's like saying you don't need airbags in your car because you don't plan on crashing anyway.

what if you have a spare dictator with the original one

Edited by EmRA

Agreed most dictators are initally voted in by people whose government is failing. Lybia and egypt spring to mind as recent examples.

The problem with a dictatorship is that left unregulated things will get worse(again see lybia & egypt).

Another problem with dictatorship is that the dictator will be replaced by another dictator or the dictator will be forecfully removed by the people (again lybia,egypt and russia)

There are several opinions about dictatorships, but a specific group seems to always share the same opinion about it.

The people living in those dictatorships. It seems like they don't see anything bad about it since they don't have to fear

any torture or executions as long as they do their part for their community. Conservative motives seem to play a role in dictatorships.

If those people/if those men and women do have those small conservative believes, there would be some kind of euphoria among those

who would love a strong man with strict ideologies, to keep the disciplin in their nations and to keep the trouble (crime among citizens) out.

If you ask me dictatorships fail at some points such as democracy fails at some points, but Dictatorships always look terrible from the outside.

There are different Dictators with different Dictatorships and all failed at some point of their direction :/

Just a small view how it looks to me, correct me if I am wrong or forgot another point :o

Edited by Raptor

Stalin was diagnosed with paranoia. He ordered the doctor that diagnosed him killed. And the guys who killed the doctor.

And pretty much everyone else.

Stalin was, simply put, an idiot.

A ravening, murderous idiot.

Also, Stalin's daughter died last week.

Luke Nukem, you make it sound so creepy... like in some kind of action movie with war elements where first it's quiet and suddenly a deep voice... It's starting.

Only with this not being an action movie but real. Why can't they leave Israel as it is, I know people who live there and they are really nice.

Edited by BlueYoshi97